Clear All

• Not bad Ethan

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
      Not bad Ethan
      Not bad at all.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
        Not bad at all.
        Not bad Jody

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
          Not bad Jody
          Not bad Jake

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• not bad guys

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Fast and furious 6

Mind = blown

Comment

• I kinda wanna see it but not really.. just another action movie now.
                Hi, I'm Chris and i drive a Miata
                ASS & KITTIES

Comment

• Wonder if they still have 16 speed transmissions in boosted eclipses with weak floor boards.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• And how the fuck are they going to bring Letty back from the dead? Dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by 1mellowkid View Post
                      I kinda wanna see it but not really.. just another action movie now.
                      It was Suprisingly good.
                      Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                      Wonder if they still have 16 speed transmissions in boosted eclipses with weak floor boards.
                      It seems a lot more realistic now. And no more ricers haha
                      And how the fuck are they going to bring Letty back from the dead? Dumb
                      She never died

They are finally making the whole series work together. It will all make sense once you see it
                      Last edited by milano_red; 05-26-2013, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• I tried to find a decent copy via the interwebs but all i find is shitty cam copies. Broke and carless in a new town sucks the fat D. Need to find a job -_-.

EDIT: Just went back a few pages just to see what kind of random buttfuckery can be found in this thread. Saw the canibeat video and was blown away by all the awesome cars. Didn't know anything about the show. Audi/VW land. I'm a Subaru guy at heart, but can respect anything from any maker as long as they do it right. Rice can apply to any car, from any year, from any manufacturer. Its all about keeping it clean and not slapping tacky cheap autozone BS all over it.
                        Last edited by aeok18109; 05-26-2013, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• in the last movie when they showed the guy cause her car to flip, didn't he get out of his car and shoot her as she was trying to get out of hers?

my farts sound like super mario noises this morning hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                            I tried to find a decent copy via the interwebs but all i find is shitty cam copies. Broke and carless in a new town sucks the fat D. Need to find a job -_-.

EDIT: Just went back a few pages just to see what kind of random buttfuckery can be found in this thread. Saw the canibeat video and was blown away by all the awesome cars. Didn't know anything about the show. Audi/VW land. I'm a Subaru guy at heart, but can respect anything from any maker as long as they do it right. Rice can apply to any car, from any year, from any manufacturer. Its all about keeping it clean and not slapping tacky cheap autozone BS all over it.
                            Ah ha! You found us!
                            in the last movie when they showed the guy cause her car to flip, didn't he get out of his car and shoot her as she was trying to get out of hers?

my farts sound like super mario noises this morning hahaha
                            I don't want to ruin it for you. Lets just say it will blow you away

Comment

• damn, guess I gotta see it now

Comment

• Lol yeah wasn't too hard :-D. Already herpderpin around the site.

Comment

Working...
                                X