No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• import alliance was awesome. i was sleepy. i threw sparks on the highway at 6:00AM
    the cars where awesome (some). the people where awesome. and there was a guy running around in a morph suit that looked like he had no skin. GIGGITY!
    Hi, I'm Chris and i drive a Miata
    ASS & KITTIES

Comment

• camera shop called today, my D70 is ready. My mom is going to pick it up wednesday. I think im gonna get my buddy to let me shoot his mr2. Already have a great location picked out.

Also, been saving a good bit of money since I work so much. I'm about half way to my jdm H22 with short gear ratio lsd tranny. Give it another month if that long I should be ordering it.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Lighting up the sky...
        sigpic
        instagram: chompsticks

Comment

• Originally posted by 1mellowkid View Post
          import alliance was awesome. i was sleepy. i threw sparks on the highway at 6:00AM
          the cars where awesome (some). the people where awesome. and there was a guy running around in a morph suit that looked like he had no skin. GIGGITY!
          I saw a bunch of pics on import atlanta, I wish I had just blown off house renovations
          Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
          camera shop called today, my D70 is ready. My mom is going to pick it up wednesday. I think im gonna get my buddy to let me shoot his mr2. Already have a great location picked out.

Also, been saving a good bit of money since I work so much. I'm about half way to my jdm H22 with short gear ratio lsd tranny. Give it another month if that long I should be ordering it.
          Hell yea man! I was just wondering the other day what had been going on with your car.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by chompsticks View Post
            Lighting up the sky...
            Looks like a wall to me
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Looks off to me haha

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Slightly... I am only one foot away from the wall. Bitches be angry last night....
                sigpic

Comment

• Our last job today was by the camera shop so I went and picked up my d70. I'm beyond excited to go home and play with it.

I'm getting there Jody, slowly but surely.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                    Our last job today was by the camera shop so I went and picked up my d70. I'm beyond excited to go home and play with it.

I'm getting there Jody, slowly but surely.
                    I know how that goes, my lack of motivation has been unreal lately

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• I have a serious lack of time. Lately we've been working from 7:30am until like 8 or 9pm. I don't know where I'm going to find the time to do a motor swap but ill make it happen when I get enough money.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                        I have a serious lack of time. Lately we've been working from 7:30am until like 8 or 9pm. I don't know where I'm going to find the time to do a motor swap but ill make it happen when I get enough money.
                        In your sleep.
                        sigpic

Comment

• ^^^

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• My mom is dad
                              sigpic

Comment

• I'm quite confused

Comment

Working...
                                X