Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's anything over 85

Comment

• Sweet. So I'm good to go on all the bad shit. I'm pretty damn sure the cop gave me a break. There no way I only missed all that by 1mph. She was kinda fine too.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
        It's anything over 85
        It also depends on the speed limit that was broken. I almost got a super speeder on 316
        Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
        Sweet. So I'm good to go on all the bad shit. I'm pretty damn sure the cop gave me a break. There no way I only missed all that by 1mph. She was kinda fine too.
        "She got me thinking I can date cop, because her uniform bathing suit tight. She read me my rights. She say I have the right to remain silent, now I got her hollin sounding like a siren...Talking bout"

Weezy f baby, please say the baby!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
          It also depends on the speed limit that was broken. I almost got a super speeder on 316

"She got me thinking I can date cop, because her uniform bathing suit tight. She read me my rights. She say I have the right to remain silent, now I got her hollin sounding like a siren...Talking bout"

You think sirens can induce seizures?

Comment

• LOL idk.. never had one or that issue

Comment

• Hahahahaha I was gonna say something to her but I figured it might makes things worse. We're not pulling the trailer today either, which is badass, I **** pulling that shit around all day.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                Hahahahaha I was gonna say something to her but I figured it might makes things worse. We're not pulling the trailer today either, which is badass, I **** pulling that shit around all day.
                haha what was that movie were Tom Cruise thought the cop was a stripper?

Comment

• Yeah.. that woud've been a bad move!

O how's the camera?

Comment

• Man I missed a lot today haha

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post

Wee,wee,wee,wee. Like a cop car

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                    Originally posted by nickskater09
                    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Lmbo

Comment

• Can't say I've ever seen that movie. The camera didn't work, some common problem with the power switch or a plug inside. I sent it off to Nikon Friday, waiting on them to call me and let me know what's up with it.

Comment

• Sweet to see ifis worth fixing?

Comment

• Yeah, their online repair estimator said around $224 and the lady at the camera shop said shed guess around $200 so ill probably end up getting it fixed. But I'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

• Also, I found this yesterday.

Comment

• Their is a chance that issue of Stars and Stripes is more valuable than that camera you just found.

Comment

Working...
                                X