The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
    Not sure, she got it from global imports (where she works) and they had to take OT to Jim Ellis Mazda because they couldn't figure it out haha

I know right! That I love about older cars...
    Not necessarily I used to have a Mirage and if you didn't kick the steering wheel as hard as you could while turning the ignition it would never start

I ***** this car with a passion

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
      Not necessarily I used to have a Mirage and if you didn't kick the steering wheel as hard as you could while turning the ignition it would never start

I ***** this car with a passion
      Touche sir.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Touche sir.
        But I do understand your point of cars today being too advanced for their own good

Comment

• :p my car is awesome hahaha

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• My car is better.... :p
            sigpic
            instagram: chompsticks

Comment

• new cars suck ass. they are basically becoming disposable now days. i'd say 2003 is about the cut off for shit cars

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                But I do understand your point of cars today being too advanced for their own good
                Originally posted by j work View Post
                new cars suck ass. they are basically becoming disposable now days. i'd say 2003 is about the cut off for shit cars
                I can't say a whole lot. As much as I love my old truck, my Silverado is super nice!

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by chompsticks View Post
                  My car is better.... :p
                  NOOOO :p i can't wait to see your cube
                  Originally posted by j work View Post
                  new cars suck ass. they are basically becoming disposable now days. i'd say 2003 is about the cut off for shit cars
                  I have to say i think my forte is pretty solid.. Although the more i mod it the more i see how cheap some of the parts are/
                  Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                  I can't say a whole lot. As much as I love my old truck, my Silverado is super nice!

Comment

• 2003? I wouldn't go any newer than like 1990 on most cars.. But that's just me.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
                    my tumblr.
                    What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• P.S. the cube is gone! I got an old oil burner. 95 diesel Benz. Lol

I agree though nothing newer than early 90s, I'm thankful my car is all mechanical mostly. I don't even have a check engine light!
                      sigpic
                      instagram: chompsticks

Comment

• I dont have any problems with my S2000 and it's a 2008...but if I had to buy another car it'd be pre 2000

Comment

• The greatest car I've owned was my truck, so I think it's time for me to get back in one

Comment

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
                            2003? I wouldn't go any newer than like 1990 on most cars.. But that's just me.
                            late 90's cars did have a pretty shit run. Greatest thing about something new though, the warranty!
                            Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                            The greatest car I've owned was my truck, so I think it's time for me to get back in one
                            I 2nd that!

Comment

late 90's cars did have a pretty shit run. Greatest thing about something new though, the warranty!

I 2nd that!
                              I 2nd the warranties, unless their from Carmax

Comment

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
                                2003? I wouldn't go any newer than like 1990 on most cars.. But that's just me.
                                I thought the same, but my bluetooth, reliabilty and Air bags says new cars can be cool too haha
                                Originally posted by chompsticks View Post
                                P.S. the cube is gone! I got an old oil burner. 95 diesel Benz. Lol

I agree though nothing newer than early 90s, I'm thankful my car is all mechanical mostly. I don't even have a check engine light!
                                Yeah, that's what i felt like until i bought the kia... I love old benzs alefluer has a pretty sweet one
                                Originally posted by juntsky View Post
                                I dont have any problems with my S2000 and it's a 2008...but if I had to buy another car it'd be pre 2000
                                But s2k are awesome .. so
                                The greatest car I've owned was my truck, so I think it's time for me to get back in one
                                YES
                                I 2nd the warranties, unless their from Carmax
                                Heyy I have a carmax car haha

Comment

Working...
                                X