No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt look to bad, nice lake in the back. The houses are a little close together for my liking though. The neighbor told us he got a new job and left his ex wife to live in the house and she didn't pay any of the bills. She's also the one who did the painting.

Naw it's not an iPhone, I wish. It's a Verizon Samsung continuum. Hopefully I can get some cash for it.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
      The neighbor told us he got a new job and left his ex wife to live in the house and she didn't pay any of the bills. She's also the one who did the painting.

Naw it's not an iPhone, I wish. It's a Verizon Samsung continuum. Hopefully I can get some cash for it.
      Not bad, I know a guy who does that kind of work and he's gotten all sorts of cool shit.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• I found a badass potato gun yesterday. Someone spent some time making it, but we couldn't take anything yet. Hopefully we get the clean out I'll definitely grab that.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• I know he got some vintage ray bans, and even a few cars

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• What happens if you see something you shouldnt?

Comment

• Like what? Bodies and stuff? We're supposed to report vandalism and any emergency stuff to the maintaining company and the police.

Comment

Like what? Bodies and stuff? We're supposed to report vandalism and any emergency stuff to the maintaining company and the police.
                haha yeah, any crazy stories?

Comment

• Not that I've seen or heard. The worst I've heard so far was where they cut that dude up. Blood all over the house. There was another where a kid got shot when a drug deal went bad. But just lots of blood, no bodies or parts. The only other bad part about it is sometimes the people aren't gone when we get there, and usually they're not to happy to see us. Plus getting into some the houses is kinda sketchy. You never know if someone will be in there when you crawl through the window or pry the door open. A lot of the houses we do are out in the country, so I'm just waiting on the day some redneck comes to the door with a shotgun or some shit and I have to go home and change my pants.

Comment

Not that I've seen or heard. The worst I've heard so far was where they cut that dude up. Blood all over the house. There was another where a kid got shot when a drug deal went bad. But just lots of blood, no bodies or parts. The only other bad part about it is sometimes the people aren't gone when we get there, and usually they're not to happy to see us. Plus getting into some the houses is kinda sketchy. You never know if someone will be in there when you crawl through the window or pry the door open. A lot of the houses we do are out in the country, so I'm just waiting on the day some redneck comes to the door with a shotgun or some shit and I have to go home and change my pants.
                    Haha meth is a hell of a drug

Comment

• Augggh slight hangover

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Anyone else going to we hungry tomorrow?
                        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• I hope everyone!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                            Anyone else going to we hungry tomorrow?
                            Once again my truck is still torn apart

It will be done by IA though

Comment

• I may or may not have to work at 7:30am and just realized time changes so instead of it being 2am right now it's 3am. Damn, might be a long day tomorrow. Hope the boss man doesn't call in the morning.

Comment

• Working on cars, buying tools, riding 4 wheelers, shooting guns...

What a manly weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X