• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
      I just bit a hole in my cheek. Shitty. Hi guys!
      I always **** when that happens

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• One of my boxes is here!

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
          One of my boxes is here!
          Hell yea! I'm super excited to see it slammmed

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
            !!!! sweet My air comes in today

you have me dying over heres!!!

Hautelook, Express and Norstrom
            I wish I could still fit in to Express clothes

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
            I just bit a hole in my cheek. Shitty. Hi guys!
            Rinse with salt water

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
            One of my boxes is here!
            Hell Yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
              Hell yea! I'm super excited to see it slammmed
              I would like to see you super slammed
              Next week you better be at WILDMAN'S
              Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
              I wish I could still fit in to Express clothes
              you can don't breathe

Rinse with salt water

Hell Yes!

Comment

• I will try my best!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                  A couple? How does one convince their significant other they should cut up another person
                  Cocaine is a hell of a drug. It was actually the killers brother that they cut up. They cut his head and hands off. The body was in their house, the head and hands in a storage unit in another county.

Nice flares Jody, can't wait to see them on. We pretty much maintain foreclosed houses. Clean out people's shit when they leave it behind, cut the grass, winterize the pipes and change the locks. I've really only learned one thing I didn't know already and that's how easy it is to break into people's houses.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                    Cocaine is a hell of a drug. It was actually the killers brother that they cut up. They cut his head and hands off. The body was in their house, the head and hands in a storage unit in another county.

Nice flares Jody, can't wait to see them on. We pretty much maintain foreclosed houses. Clean out people's shit when they leave it behind, cut the grass, winterize the pipes and change the locks. I've really only learned one thing I didn't know already and that's how easy it is to break into people's houses.
                    That has to make family reunions awkward

Comment

• Their whole family is pretty jacked up. We actually knew the guy they killed. They wanted his money. He worked for Kroger by my house and they fired him for having Tourette's, so he sued and won a bunch of money. But all of them did coke and crack and all kinds of crazy shit.

Also, I worked from 7:30am till about 9pm today, then my Toyota blew a tire on my way home fml
                      Last edited by LethalEthan; 03-07-2013, 10:33 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Their whole family is pretty jacked up. We actually knew the guy they killed. They wanted his money. He worked for Kroger by my house and they fired him for having Tourette's, so he sued and won a bunch of money. But all of them did coke and crack and all kinds of crazy shit.

Also, I worked from 7:30am till about 9pm today, then my Toyota blew a tire on my way home fml
                        That sucks man, and I **** Kroger

Comment

So if you find cool shit you get to keep it?
                          Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                          That sucks man, and I **** Kroger
                          I worked there for almost 2 years when I was 15 haha.

Comment

• Depends on the condition. If we have official possession of the house, when we clean it out we have to hold the occupants stuff for 30 days. If they don't claim it, it becomes ours. That goes for everything from cars, weapons, tools, etc. most of the stuff ends up going to the dump and we keep whatever we want. You'd be suprised at what people will leave behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                              So if you find cool shit you get to keep it?

I worked there for almost 2 years when I was 15 haha.
                              haha I worked there for 3 years through out highschool, making $5 an hour sucked

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                                haha I worked there for 3 years through out highschool, making $5 an hour sucked
                                I know right haha.

Back then it was damn good money though, now it wouldn't even pay my insurance

Comment

Working...
                                X