• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
    I've had this LG Rumor for about a year now, and I need to upgrade
    Do you have sprint?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Yeah, but I think I'm going Metro or another prepaid route soon

Comment

• I'm waiting for the Galaxy S4 comes out this year

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• How is the Galaxy Tablet?

Comment

• not sure.. might as well get the note II though

Comment

• I love that phone, but knowing me I would destroy it, or never take it out of the house

Comment

Yeah, but I think I'm going Metro or another prepaid route soon
                Makes sense, Because Sprint can be extremely expensive, I know my monthly bill is :rolf
                Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                I'm waiting for the Galaxy S4 comes out this year
                I didnt know they were coming out with that! I'm thinking about waiting for the Note 3!
                Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                I love that phone, but knowing me I would destroy it, or never take it out of the house
                Thats why I have an Otter Box.

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                  Makes sense, Because Sprint can be extremely expensive, I know my monthly bill is :rolf

I didnt know they were coming out with that! I'm thinking about waiting for the Note 3!

Thats why I have an Otter Box.
                  I don't have a data plan, and the last two phones I have gotten have broken with in six months. The way it's set up now is that I have to change my plan and purchase a data plan to stay with them, and that's just to expensive for me right now

Comment

I don't have a data plan, and the last two phones I have gotten have broken with in six months. The way it's set up now is that I have to change my plan and purchase a data plan to stay with them, and that's just to expensive for me right now
                    I hear ya man. Although I don't know what I would do without data...

Comment

• If you never have it; you never really miss it

Comment

• That's true, but i have it and can't live without it. If you don't have data it kinda negates the reason for a smart phone IMO

Yeah dude!!! the S4 coming out this Winter/Spring!! They've tried to keep it under wraps to keep the S3/Note 2 selling, but you know how that goes!

edit: Samsung Galaxy S4 release event in the New York City Mar. 14
                        Last edited by 244Brick; 03-01-2013, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                          That's true, but i have it and can't live without it. If you don't have data it kinda negates the reason for a smart phone IMO

Yeah dude!!! the S4 coming out this Winter/Spring!! They've tried to keep it under wraps to keep the S3/Note 2 selling, but you know how that goes!

edit: Samsung Galaxy S4 release event in the New York City Mar. 14
                          Ill be keeping an eye out for that, I'm now following yoy on IG btw!

Comment

• Really? checking it now!!

SEE MY SIG FOR IG FOLLOWING

Comment

• Well I have a data plan now, and a new number I wasn't able to keep anybodies number though

Comment

• Don't get addicted! Smart phones will consume your brain

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Working...
                                X