• I just want my tax money!

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
        Be there or be there.
        Alright on my way

Comment

This is a semi good excuse
          So when is a good time to come down there and pull my fenders?

Originally posted by AtlantaG View Post
          I just want my tax money!
          Me too! And I haven't even filed mine yet haha

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
            So when is a good time to come down there and pull my fenders?

Hmmm... idk that's a good question. I have my pipes and shit ready whenever but I'd almost like to get my hands on a fender roller first. Btw, I found that Nrg quick release of mine... and then I remembered that I never got the hub... Just the quick release lol
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Hmmm... idk that's a good question. I have my pipes and shit ready whenever but I'd almost like to get my hands on a fender roller first. Btw, I found that Nrg quick release of mine... and then I remembered that I never got the hub... Just the quick release lol
              Well the best day for me would be Feb. 15th. I have that day off and nothing to do haha.

And damnit! I can't find a hub anywhere, and with the new system I have I need a smalled diameter wheel.

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                Well the best day for me would be Feb. 15th. I have that day off and nothing to do haha.

And damnit! I can't find a hub anywhere, and with the new system I have I need a smalled diameter wheel.
                If the splines are the same, I still have my grant and billet adapter, should you want it.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                  If the splines are the same, I still have my grant and billet adapter, should you want it.
                  Why yes, yes I would. If not anything I'll just try it out and see if it fits

Comment

• Shoot $25 to my paypal at bassrock234@yahoo.com and pm me your address and all that stuff and I'll send it in a usps flat rate box on monday (you can wait to send the money till then if you want). I throw in the 1in spacer for free. Only thing I dont have is the allen bolts to hold the wheel on.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Shoot $25 to my paypal at bassrock234@yahoo.com and pm me your address and all that stuff and I'll send it in a usps flat rate box on monday (you can wait to send the money till then if you want). I throw in the 1in spacer for free. Only thing I dont have is the allen bolts to hold the wheel on.
                      That's cool. I'll send it Monday before work, I'll pm you my info now though

Comment

• make sure to send it as a gift as well so paypal doesn't charge a fee

Comment

make sure to send it as a gift as well so paypal doesn't charge a fee
                          Well do you know what the charge will be? because i'll add that into the payment

Comment

• Says 2.9% + .30 cents on the website. But I'm not totally sure

Comment

• I updated my build with fiberglass stuff gene!

Comment

• What's everyone have going on this weekend? I hit the junkyard today to check out a vtec prelude, but they haven't put it out yet. Hopefully it has the right motor in it and I'll just get that one instead of jdm. 20-30 less hp but it'll save me like 1500 so who cares right? Also grabbed some stuff for a 300zx im working on tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X