• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
    this is why I sleep until 3pm, shit
    i got up early to study for a test. 3 pm sounds like a nice time to wake up

Sent from my Etch A Sketch

Comment

damn that's crazy low mileage! I have people offer to buy mine all the time, it's got around 106k. I'd sell it if I could but only because I got it for a crazy deal and I could easily make money off it.
      Yea man I was a few minutes late to work because I had to find the owner and ask.

He said I was the 3rd person that morning

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• It is I guess. But by then half the daylight is gone. I rather get up around 11 or 12. Last month I went a whole week without seeing daylight once hahaha

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Haha damn, 3 people in one day. But, everything is for sale for the right price, just depends on if you want to pay that much. 37k is pretty redicilous. I don't know much about the Toyota diesels but if they're like the gas engines that thing will run forever. Ever seen a straight up camper Toyota pickup? And I mean RV style not camper top.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• New ink for me and the ole lady tonight.

[Samsung Galaxy S3]

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
              Guess you didn't catch the step brothers reference haha
              haha my bad
              Boats and hoes!

Comment

• Originally posted by m/w View Post
                I'm into it. Worst case scenario? They have a losing season, but its ok, they're "The Pelicans." Best case scenario, teams are getting beat by "The Pelicans."

Also, I just discovered this board.
                Good point I just really really hope Charlotte doesn't go back to the Hornets

Comment

• Originally posted by AtlantaG View Post
                  New ink for me and the ole lady tonight.

[Samsung Galaxy S3]
                  What are you getting?

Comment

• There's a conyers meet tomorrow night if anyone is free. I'm sure it'll be nothing fancy as usual. I'm actually going to get the Benz out for the first time in a few weeks though lol
                    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

What are you getting?
                      Not sure. I'm starting a sleeve and don't know exactly where I'm starting (gonna take artist advise)

[Samsung Galaxy S3]

Comment

Haha damn, 3 people in one day. But, everything is for sale for the right price, just depends on if you want to pay that much. 37k is pretty redicilous. I don't know much about the Toyota diesels but if they're like the gas engines that thing will run forever. Ever seen a straight up camper Toyota pickup? And I mean RV style not camper top.
                        Yea man, I would love to have one just to duck around in.

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                        haha my bad
                        Boats and hoes!
                        The Nina the pinta, the Santa Maria

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                        There's a conyers meet tomorrow night if anyone is free. I'm sure it'll be nothing fancy as usual. I'm actually going to get the Benz out for the first time in a few weeks though lol
                        Damn, too bad my truck is torn apart

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                        Originally posted by nickskater09
                        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                          There's a conyers meet tomorrow night if anyone is free. I'm sure it'll be nothing fancy as usual. I'm actually going to get the Benz out for the first time in a few weeks though lol
                          Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                          I would to make it out, but it's going to be cold.Plus, i'm still stock with custom gas prices and lowered washer fluids

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• it can't be that bad, just wear a jump suit

Comment

• that blue Gucci suit? YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post

This is a semi good excuse.

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                                I would to make it out, but it's going to be cold.Plus, i'm still stock with custom gas prices and lowered washer fluids
                                This one however... not so good. Besides, frontera before and goose's house after. Be there or be there.

On a side note... We should have left your springs out and called it a day lol
                                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Working...
                                X