No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The grant I think I got from summit. The billet adapter I got off an ebay seller

Looks like this. One is a 3 to 6 bolt adapter, the other is a 1in spacer. It looked really good in the truck if you can get past the fact it looks kinda like a polished soup can

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• heres the grant hub and adapter with no spacer

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• I'm halfway to Savannah, on I-16 and this road blows so hard. Dips and cracks everywhere.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
        my tumblr.
        What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
          heres the grant hub and adapter with no spacer

You going to SoWo?

Comment

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
            I'm halfway to Savannah, on I-16 and this road blows so hard. Dips and cracks everywhere.
            Yeah parts of 16 suck pretty hardcore. It gets better the closer you get to savannah though.

Where is this "SoWo"? and when?

Comment

• Go to southernworthersee.com. It's a big Volkswagen Auto Group show in Helen, GA but its basically one giant party over the whole weekend.

my tumblr.

Comment

• hot damn that's a long way. I highly doubt I'll be attending. But you never know. Hopefully I'll be coming up that way for Formula D though. I've been 3 times so far and its good fun every time. Trying to get a couple of my buddies to go this year as well.

Comment

• Spend a week up in North GA, Formula Drift is the week before SoWo again this year so just make a giant trip out of it.

my tumblr.

Comment

hot damn that's a long way. I highly doubt I'll be attending. But you never know. Hopefully I'll be coming up that way for Formula D though. I've been 3 times so far and its good fun every time. Trying to get a couple of my buddies to go this year as well.
                    You should definitely try and make it. It's the most fun I've ever had at a show

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                    Originally posted by nickskater09
                    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Yeah parts of 16 suck pretty hardcore. It gets better the closer you get to savannah though.

Where is this "SoWo"? and when?
                      It's worth it

Comment

• We'll see what happens. I need to get my car running again first

Comment

• What's up fellas?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                          Originally posted by nickskater09
                          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Headed home from Savannah with this fancy new performance chip. It's fun.

my tumblr.

Comment

• Hey y'all...

I'm working, but heading to the gym after.... Y'all?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• caught some shark last night. And some wierd fucker I'm told is a toad fish

I think it's still a little early in the year for the bigger shark

Comment

Working...
                                X