The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
    I dig those. But they all go the same way, so one side wouldn't look right.
    O wow i didn't see that

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• I dont understand the high school kids next door. They're all ghost white, country as fuck (atleast they try to be) dressed in mossy oak, guy harvey, etc.. with lifted trucks, yet they live on an island mostly populated by rich stuck up old white people, and they're outside right now BLASTING gangster rap with their subs and shit. What part of that makes any sense? kids these day's smh

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
        Idk I think they will look good.

I've never been a big fan of that car for some reason. Also, my wheels wont be fitting like that. Actually, I think that's why I don't like it. This chassis, no matter how rough around the edges, needs a classy wheel setup that tucks, but barely... You know what i mean? I'm not sure if I even do...

Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
        I dont understand the high school kids next door. They're all ghost white, country as fuck (atleast they try to be) dressed in mossy oak, guy harvey, etc.. with lifted trucks, yet they live on an island mostly populated by rich stuck up old white people, and they're outside right now BLASTING gangster rap with their subs and shit. What part of that makes any sense? kids these day's smh
        Stupid white kids...
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• It so close to being done I can almost smell the blatantly large amount of exhaust fumes. Hopefully another late night at Heritage tonight and I'll be done.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
          my tumblr.
          What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
            I've never been a big fan of that car for some reason. Also, my wheels wont be fitting like that. Actually, I think that's why I don't like it. This chassis, no matter how rough around the edges, needs a classy wheel setup that tucks, but barely... You know what i mean? I'm not sure if I even do...
            I get what your saying. But I think that's why I do like it. Because It's not your average merc.
            Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post

It so close to being done I can almost smell the blatantly large amount of exhaust fumes. Hopefully another late night at Heritage tonight and I'll be done.
            That just made me realize I need to put my wheel on.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
            Originally posted by nickskater09
            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post

It so close to being done I can almost smell the blatantly large amount of exhaust fumes. Hopefully another late night at Heritage tonight and I'll be done.
              Your car needs to fix. Got that?

Comment

• She heard you Ashton. Made the 40 mile trip home from the shop with no problems. Feelsgoodman.jpg

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
                my tumblr.
                What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• That's awesome! Now its time for moar lowww

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                    I dont understand the high school kids next door. They're all ghost white, country as fuck (atleast they try to be) dressed in mossy oak, guy harvey, etc.. with lifted trucks, yet they live on an island mostly populated by rich stuck up old white people, and they're outside right now BLASTING gangster rap with their subs and shit. What part of that makes any sense? kids these day's smh
                    I know what you mean, I went to a bonfire tonight with a bunch of country folk and they were all blasting 2 chainz and Wiz Khalifa out of their Iphones

Comment

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
                      She heard you Ashton. Made the 40 mile trip home from the shop with no problems. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                        Book of Matthew: "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
                        I saw your buddies feature on Canibeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                          I know what you mean, I went to a bonfire tonight with a bunch of country folk and they were all blasting 2 chainz and Wiz Khalifa out of their Iphones
                          That's basically Kennesaw in a nutshell

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                            I saw your buddies feature on Canibeat
                            http://www.canibeat.com/2013/01/hear...-in-the-world/
                            Yeah, that was awesome!!! I can't wait to finish mine.. I'll be the only bagged sedan and 1 of 2 ever LOL
                            Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                            That's basically Kennesaw in a nutshell
                            I </3 Redneck Thugs lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                              Yeah, that was awesome!!! I can't wait to finish mine.. I'll be the only bagged sedan and 1 of 2 ever LOL
                              Did you ever find me a side pic so I can put some tarmacs on it??

Comment

• Last edited by 244Brick; 01-13-2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X