No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're not saving vacation time for SoWo, you're doing life wrong.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
    my tumblr.
    What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
      If you're not saving vacation time for SoWo, you're doing life wrong.
      Oh I only need 1 day for that, I'm not going until Saturday morning! Unless we cookout earlier

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Here ya go Jake

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
          I'm intrigued

Comment

• waiting on tax returns sucks! I want to drive my car again

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• I'm waiting for income taxes to do my Air suspension... have you sent in your taxes yet? I'll be doing mine tonight

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• no My W2's haven't even come yet which is horseshit. My buddy worked at the same place and he got his last week.

I can't wait to drive something low again. I've started to miss the sound of exhaust and frame smacking the ground when I drive. I'm tired of my monster truck Toyota with bad brakes.
                Last edited by LethalEthan; 01-10-2013, 08:30 AM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• O our accountant gave me the w2s day before yday :p... So, hopefully when it's all said and done, i should be looking forward to 2500, but i think i'm going to wait a little to add 1k to it! Before, i start buying anything cause the 1 st meet i'm waiting for is in April

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                    O our accountant gave me the w2s day before yday :p... So, hopefully when it's all said and done, i should be looking forward to 2500, but i think i'm going to wait a little to add 1k to it! Before, i start buying anything cause the 1 st meet i'm waiting for is in April
                    New wheels?

Comment

• thats a fat chunk of change. Doubt I'll get that much but we'll see. Last year I got barely 1k, year before that I got $1600. But I made a ton more last year than I ever have before.

Comment

• What you mean? am i forgetting wheels? lol well, i have some plans for wheeeeels homie.. I got you

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                          I'm intrigued
                          I thought you might like that.
                          Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                          waiting on tax returns sucks! I want to drive my car again
                          Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                          no My W2's haven't even come yet which is horseshit. My buddy worked at the same place and he got his last week.

I can't wait to drive something low again. I've started to miss the sound of exhaust and frame smacking the ground when I drive. I'm tired of my monster truck Toyota with bad brakes.
                          I'm the same way, just wanting to get it.
                          Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                          O our accountant gave me the w2s day before yday :p... So, hopefully when it's all said and done, i should be looking forward to 2500, but i think i'm going to wait a little to add 1k to it! Before, i start buying anything cause the 1 st meet i'm waiting for is in April
                          Damnnnn. That's way more than I should get, I'm gonna guess between 1200 and 1400

Comment

• I get that much cause the amount i made last yr 25k + tithe 850(i know i was slipping) + obama 800-2000 (depends) school benfits = BALLING!!!!!

This website is for sale! oijoij-society.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, oijoij-society.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• I'm ready for some tax money too. More tattoos!!!!!!! And some savings... I buy my car shit with paychecks.
                              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                                I get that much cause the amount i made last yr 25k + tithe 850(i know i was slipping) + obama 800-2000 (depends) school benfits = BALLING!!!!!

http://oijoij-society.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8743
                                Obama 800-2000?

Comment

Working...
                                X