No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be looking into a diet for sure. I don't eat alot, but my eating schedule is fucked up, always at odd times and normally I eat something right before bed which I hear is bad. I'm not to big of a guy, about 6ft and last time i stepped on a scale I was about 175lbs. But I remember being young and having a nice flat stomach, kinda miss it.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
      I'll be looking into a diet for sure. I don't eat alot, but my eating schedule is fucked up, always at odd times and normally I eat something right before bed which I hear is bad. I'm not to big of a guy, about 6ft and last time i stepped on a scale I was about 175lbs. But I remember being young and having a nice flat stomach, kinda miss it.
      I know what you mean, but if you have any questions feel free to ask

Comment

You guys should check out www.hotrodcoffeeshop.com . It's a smaller forum but has a great group of guys and we could use some more diversity there. It's meant for everything from mightymax trucks to 47 chevy's.
        I tried, but it never would send me a conformation e-mail.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• What's the e-mail you signed up with? I'll see if the admin can manually send you one. We've had that problem before.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

What's the e-mail you signed up with? I'll see if the admin can manually send you one. We've had that problem before.
              I got it, it was in my spam haha. Im about to finish it up now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                Happy New Years...
                Found it! lol

Comment

• That thing is ridiculous!

Comment

• Yeah I had a picture saved of it a while back, and I've been trying to find it online for so long now

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                      Found it! lol

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                      Yeah I had a picture saved of it a while back, and I've been trying to find it online for so long now
                      Found what? info or a link LMK!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                        Found what? info or a link LMK!!
                        Super wide, super aggressive, driven super hard AND running ridiculous wheel fitment. Who says you can't have everything? We take a look at one of Norway's most extreme S13s...

Comment

• damn! that thing is sick

Comment

• I'm kind of bothered by the front end though

Comment

• It does look a little cluttered. But I think it's the roof scoop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                                I'm kind of bothered by the front end though
                                I don't like how so many clean 240's have sagging bumpers.

Comment

Working...
                                X