X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want these!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
      I thought they were going to cost more, but what are you going to put them on?

Comment

• Head should finally be rebuilt today or tomorrow! FuckYeah.jpg time to get this mofo back to DD status because I miss it.

And I'm going to be down at the shop going stupid low ASAP. I also want to make little skid plates for my control arms for extra spark action. Think we can do that Ashton?

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
        my tumblr.
        What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
          I thought they were going to cost more, but what are you going to put them on?
          Idk. I'll figure something out ha.

Refinish then profit?

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

I saw those, there's a set of Epsilon Southern Ways that I found for my car and look good. These are nice, but I couldn't make a white iteration of Mr. Stirrett's E28.

my tumblr.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
              I saw those, there's a set of Epsilon Southern Ways that I found for my car and look good. These are nice, but I couldn't make a white iteration of Mr. Stirrett's E28.
              I love that style, and I could run adapters on the truck. I just cant decide if I want to spend the moneys.

Comment

• Keep you wheels now and let's get some crazy over fenders going.

my tumblr.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
                  Keep you wheels now and let's get some crazy over fenders going.
                  I need to get something going. I want to start driving it again!

Comment

I want gottis for the Benz so so bad.

Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
                    Head should finally be rebuilt today or tomorrow! FuckYeah.jpg time to get this mofo back to DD status because I miss it.

And I'm going to be down at the shop going stupid low ASAP. I also want to make little skid plates for my control arms for extra spark action. Think we can do that Ashton?
                    Yea no problem at all. Just let me know when you're ready.
                    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                      I want gottis for the Benz so so bad.
                      I just don't want to spend the cash right now. I'm still screwed from Christmas lol

And btw I'm looking for some cheap 2-3 piece wheels to refinish.

Comment

• This looks appealing

Comment

• Buy that, and a 2.0 mightymax. DO IT

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• I wish I could, but I'm not that mechanically talented

Comment

• eh, I just noticed it was NA. But for future reference. The turbo 4g63 will bolt right up to a narrow block mightymax rwd trans. You can even use the oe mightymax mounts if you beat the firewall in a bit. Just need a rwd intake manifold and a turbo flip and you have a turbo mightymax. Find an oem lsd diff and as my friend jeremy says
                              Originally posted by 4g63mightymax
                              Then torque the effer down, reinstall in the housing, and rip shitties like your the boss of pavement.
                              Last edited by LethalEthan; 12-31-2012, 09:26 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                                I wish I could, but I'm not that mechanically talented
                                You'll never learn if you don't start somewhere.

I've had 5 Toyotas and I just figured out where the torsion bars are

Comment

Working...
                                X