• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't stand those a-rabs

Comment

• dune coons.

while racism is completely wrong, doesn't mean it's not funny

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Also if you're racist against your own race

Comment

• that's even better!

damn white people with their tea and white bread. Or better yet southern white people with their fucking butter. You guys know paula deen right?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
            that's even better!

damn white people with their tea and white bread. Or better yet southern white people with their fucking butter. You guys know paula deen right?

Comment

• yes! She lives right down the road from me. Met her a few times. That accent she uses on tv..... completely fake. The trolley tours that run through the historic district have a special tour that brings dumb tourists out here just to see her bigass house.

Comment

• Haha I think I have been on the tour, but that was back during my GSU days and I don't remember much from then

Comment

• Southern life

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• lol looks like Eric in the first gif

Comment

• So I fucked my torsion bars tonight, I guess I'm going lower haha

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                      Originally posted by nickskater09
                      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• howso?

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                          howso?
                          My shop has a nice incline going into it, and when I backed out it just ripped out the bolts. So now it sits on the tires. Next up is a roll and pull.

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• damn! I almost had that problem with my isuzu. even after re-indexing them the bolts sat so low the heads got ground down enough to where adjusting them was impossible. i took them out completely once, the crossmember sat on the control arms before it hit the ground, but it was only like half inch away from laying crossmember

sat like this

Comment

• Yea man they are just hanging. Throwing sparks and shit lol

Comment

• I miss the truck sometimes. Especially how wide it was. But the Honda is much lower and rides a million times better

Comment

Working...
                                X