X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also considering this

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• haha brimmy's truck looks like a model car in some of his photo's. To bad they dont have flared fenders for the toyota like I had on my isuzu

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
        haha brimmy's truck looks like a model car in some of his photo's. To bad they dont have flared fenders for the toyota like I had on my isuzu
        They do. 4x4 fenders are flared.
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
          haha brimmy's truck looks like a model car in some of his photo's. To bad they dont have flared fenders for the toyota like I had on my isuzu
          Yea what he said, but I think his truck looks awesome regardless!

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• how much though? and do the bedsides match? the amigo fenders are like 3in wider than pup or rodeo 4x4 or not

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Yea they do. All the different years have different styles, but they are all about 3 inches wider.
              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Picking car of the year is going to be my hardest life decision to date.

Posted from my magic fingers.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
                my tumblr.
                What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• That's nice being able to just swap the beds. Cutting the quarters off of the amigo sucked balls

Comment

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
                    Picking car of the year is going to be my hardest life decision to date.

Posted from my magic fingers.
                    I'm having trouble with that too
                    Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                    That's nice being able to just swap the beds. Cutting the quarters off of the amigo sucked balls
                    I was gonna post a pic but my phone is gay

Comment

• My vote goes to Low Monroe for car of the year

Comment

• I want these in 15x10's

Comment

• What is this car of the year thing? Is it for the south, or for the whole forum?

Comment

• The whole forum.

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

• my friend traded an exhaust for a carbon fiber hood for his mr2. The guy seemed really anxious to trade. We found out why when we tried to bolt the hood on. Fitment is TERRIBLE

Comment

• Lowmonroe red eg is nominated now... But it probably won't win because of the the Civic overhype... I would love to see something win other than a Vdub or BMW e36, e39 e46 (otherand espeically old ones are ok) imo

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
                                X