X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
    Man I'm hungry as SHIT!

Posted from my magic fingers.
    I'm not i just ate gooddd!!!!! LOL NIghhhhhaaaa HELP ME! HELP ME NIGhhhhaaaa!!!
    Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
    That line was from the Kevin Hart show. You had to be there.

Posted from my magic fingers.
    Kevin <3 FTW!!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
      I don't shave my mustache because I drive a van
      is it a free candy van? Mine grows for 2-3 months at a time then I cut it off and start over

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• I want free candy.

You should try 2 or 3 years hahaha

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• did someone say free candy?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Broke another rocker arm today. :|

Cheap ass German shit only lasting like 200,000 miles. the fucks up with that?

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
            my tumblr.
            What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• Only 200,000. They need to step their shit up

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• I swear 225k is the breaking point for these because this is the second one to go in the last few months.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
                my tumblr.
                What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• R
                  Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
                  I swear 225k is the breaking point for these because this is the second one to go in the last few months.
                  Well now you'll have another 200k to go.

And there are so many choices to vote for the car of the year!

Comment

• 225?! Dang... I've had some toyotas with 300+ and still trucking it lol

Yea, this car of the year thing is pretty legit. Still a few cars I'd like to see get nominated though.
                    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                      225?! Dang... I've had some toyotas with 300+ and still trucking it lol

Yea, this car of the year thing is pretty legit. Still a few cars I'd like to see get nominated though.
                      Like what? I'm thinking this guy

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                        Yea he deserves it. I'd like to see Jake Looney and the low monroe hatchs thrown in the mix.

Comment

• I was thinking low monroe, or the white one with meisters. I just haven't decided yet lol

Comment

• Yea lol I'm surprised more people haven't nominated cars.

Comment

• There are so many over the top builds here it's hard to decide. I think I'd like to see Iamtheonlyreal1 win, that amazon is badass.

Comment

• I think the new goal for the toyota is to be nice enough for S|W car of the year!

Comment

Working...
                                X