No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's everyone's beards doing for this glorious month?
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• had to shave...., but now i have a mustache and the start of a soulpatch.. i guess thats gonna have to do.

a toyota came to my store yesterday though same body style as ya`lls, and he asked about my car. so i gave him my number and told me to talk pricing about his truck. whats a good price? it runs but the body is solid with lots of surface rust.
      Our Father, who art in Autos, hollowed be thy frame. Thy Horsepower come, Thy torque be fun, in Imports as in Domestics. Give us this day our daily fuel, and forgive us our hooning, as we forgive those who hoon against us, and lead us not into chrome accents, but deliver us from rice. For thine is the Cam, and the Piston, and the Rod, for ever and ever. Or until they break.. Amen

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdom View Post
        had to shave...., but now i have a mustache and the start of a soulpatch.. i guess thats gonna have to do.

a toyota came to my store yesterday though same body style as ya`lls, and he asked about my car. so i gave him my number and told me to talk pricing about his truck. whats a good price? it runs but the body is solid with lots of surface rust.
        There's a lot of factors that come to play in that. No more than 2g's though.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          Stick a super charger on it. You won't get a lot more power, but they sound cool lol
          Maybe I could pull out in front of traffic then
          Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          How's everyone's beards doing for this glorious month?
          2 years strong!
          Originally posted by bigdom View Post
          had to shave...., but now i have a mustache and the start of a soulpatch.. i guess thats gonna have to do.

Like Ashton said, don't do anything over 2k. Can you get any pictures of it?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• My fan clutch went to shit so ill be ordering myself a mishimoto electric fan tonight that I'll probably need to mount and wire up as soon as I get it.

This beard is feeling good! I have to trim it for work but it gets pretty unruly on the weekdays.

Posted from my magic fingers.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
            my tumblr.
            What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• Come on with it then. Another fun night in the shop lol

Works been bitching about mine lately...

Comment

• I work around candy and they don't say shit lol.

2 years strong.

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Inferior I am...

Comment

• Lol. So when is the next shop day?

Comment

• Y'all tell me we're always there.

Comment

• Holy jeeze, Milano's beard...
                        I'm trying to grow something.. So far it's just one or two tiny pubic hairs on my baby face

https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Comment

• Originally posted by Rinku-Bitch View Post
                          Holy jeeze, Milano's beard...
                          I'm trying to grow something.. So far it's just one or two tiny pubic hairs on my baby face
                          Thanks lol

It started as pure laziness. You can do it!

Comment

• Sooooo bored

Comment

• Any meets going on soon? Too lazy to check forums

https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Comment

• Not that I know of. We're going down to Daytona this week with one of the Benz's for Turkey Run.

Comment

Working...
                                X