X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yessir. How's the yota coming?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
      It is so. Fucking. Loud. But I love it so much. I was freezing my ass off with the windows down tonight just so I could enjoy it. You should've came down, good times were had and its probably going to be even crazier next time I show my face there.

Posted from my magic fingers.
      It's loud? I never noticed... haha

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
      I want come next time. And hopefully drive the yota

And Ashton when you had your truck lowered did it make noises in the front end from the torsion bars?
      If you don't come, we're disowning you. What kind of noises? The only issue I ever had was insane death wobbles from some clapped out ball joints. Once I fixed that no issues were had.

Today is a day of wheel refinishing I guess. A guy dropped a new jeep off to me this morning at work that wants it "murdered out" and I brought some of my wheels to work on too. Gotta love getting paid while getting paid haha
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post

If you don't come, we're disowning you. What kind of noises? The only issue I ever had was insane death wobbles from some clapped out ball joints. Once I fixed that no issues were had.

Today is a day of wheel refinishing I guess. A guy dropped a new jeep off to me this morning at work that wants it "murdered out" and I brought some of my wheels to work on too. Gotta love getting paid while getting paid haha
        Murdered out? Just spray paint the wheels black and tell him chicks dig it

Comment

• Essentially what I'm doing lol

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
            Yessir. How's the yota coming?
            The yota? It sits in the garage and I stare at it in disgust.

It's actually just getting too cold to work on it, and I'm running out of stuff I can do without spending money/buying parts

https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Comment

Essentially what I'm doing lol
              How old is this guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                How old is this guy?
                Late 40s?

Comment

Hahaha. It's really hard to explain, I'm sure it will be fine. I do think the axle may be bent though

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Well I've got a tacoma rear end that only has 200 miles on it... It may fit lol

Comment

• I wonder what the width is on that? Because unless the drums are fucked that's the only conclusion

Comment

• I'll measure it.

Comment

• Thanks, and I was looking back on the black trucks thread and you still have the roof rack we talked about?

Comment

• Rabble rabble Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                              Thanks, and I was looking back on the black trucks thread and you still have the roof rack we talked about?
                              No it's gone :/ all I have left is the wooden part I think.

Comment

• In for everyone at my work loving my exhaust. I seriously want to become the second German flamethrower in Atlanta.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
                                my tumblr.
                                What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X