No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know someone in Kansas with a slammed Lexus hybrid and the entire undercarriage is diamond plate. Shit's crazy.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
    my tumblr.
    What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• I need tires too. But I have been pretty cheap lately

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• I've been super cheap but now it's just downright dangerous.

my tumblr.

Comment

• yea ive been there, and thats my last thing to do once i finally go lower. hopefully by the end of this week (fingers crossed)

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
            yea ive been there, and thats my last thing to do once i finally go lower. hopefully by the end of this week (fingers crossed)
            Bring it to me. We'll have you DUMPED in a few hours.
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• If all else fails then I might just ride down there friday. I have to see how my week goes though

Comment

• We'll be there man. The more the merrier. I'm sure we can find a place that sells food and beer too... haha

Comment

• I'm in for friday slams. Bought a 45 degree bend for my exhaust yesterday too.

my tumblr.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
                    I'm in for friday slams. Bought a 45 degree bend for my exhaust yesterday too.
                    Do we need anymore pipe? And what about a gasket for the flange?

Comment

• I need to buy some more pipe, and I scrapped the flange idea for now. I just want it loud again. Do you guys have stuff to do a hanger for it?

my tumblr.

Comment

• so in the tradition of everybody else... bought new wheels today... and need to find some 10mm spacers for the volvo... anybody know anywhere local and for a good price? or am i stuck with the interwebz for spacers
                        Our Father, who art in Autos, hollowed be thy frame. Thy Horsepower come, Thy torque be fun, in Imports as in Domestics. Give us this day our daily fuel, and forgive us our hooning, as we forgive those who hoon against us, and lead us not into chrome accents, but deliver us from rice. For thine is the Cam, and the Piston, and the Rod, for ever and ever. Or until they break.. Amen

Comment

• If you could find a good metal shop, I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad to get some made.

Posted from my magic fingers.

my tumblr.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
                            I need to buy some more pipe, and I scrapped the flange idea for now. I just want it loud again. Do you guys have stuff to do a hanger for it?
                            We'll either come up with some stuff to make one or we'll run up the road once we get it all mocked up.

Comment

• Down fo dat. I'm getting excited. I want to lower it some more too but I'm kinda nervous. Haha

my tumblr.

Comment

• What could go wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X