No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like! I'm actually starting to like the whole slammed wagon thing. Cuz I would have to admit it took sum time gettin use to. Is it gonna be your daily beater??

Comment

• Originally posted by OP:Mazda3 View Post
      I like! I'm actually starting to like the whole slammed wagon thing. Cuz I would have to admit it took sum time gettin use to. Is it gonna be your daily beater??
      Maybe I have a TL and a Pacifica as a daily, but I'm getting rid of my TL soon

Comment

• Lololololwut

| 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• I need to get some pics of the miata

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Kadido that's jdm yo!

Please post.pix of the miata

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Yea I know! Even though its not that special

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                Maybe I have a TL and a Pacifica as a daily, but I'm getting rid of my TL soon
                Sweet well I wanna see this project start...I wanna re-paint my car maybe sell my battles and jus start new but I'm still kinda iffy about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by OP:Mazda3 View Post
                  Sweet well I wanna see this project start...I wanna re-paint my car maybe sell my battles and jus start new but I'm still kinda iffy about it.
                  Got any pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                    Got any pics?

Comment

• Morning

Comment

• Not a bad lookin car.

Comment

• Thanks! But it turned to a POS last night due to the parking lot flooding and my car was right in the middle of it. :/ so yea it won't start now.

Comment

• parking lot flooding?

Comment

• Well it went more like this I drove into the parking lot and drove right into the flooded area of it and my car stalled and that was now i when I turn the ignition key it clicks and all the check lights come on and thats about it.

Comment

• Perhaps you have to remove the spark plugs and let it sit for a while

Comment

Working...
                                X