No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This space heater is shit. I live in the garage. And I fell every degree fap fap fap to stay warm
    Last edited by 244Brick; 01-30-2012, 10:41 PM.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Damn that sucks. I'm about to move into a place with no heat downstairs... which is where i'll be living... shitty lol
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
        Damn that sucks. I'm about to move into a place with no heat downstairs... which is where i'll be living... shitty lol
        Well be get good socks and a comforter haha.. Its going be fun.. I nearly died when it snowed here

Comment

• Oh yea i'll be bundled up haha

I have my work cut out for me on this thing...

Comment

• edit: never mind lol

can't sleep again damn

Comment

• Yea that truck needs some loving.
              2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• from the rear. Well, personally i like the kinda "I Dont Care" look. Nice drop with descent wheels makes for a great DD

Comment

• I would have some fun in that truck, especially during summer time

Comment

• So what happened to Subzero and that kid with the e30?

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                      from the rear. Well, personally i like the kinda "I Dont Care" look. Nice drop with descent wheels makes for a great DD
                      True, you make a good point. A nice drop and descent wheels will go along way. Its funny how those 2 things makes most cars look so much better.
                      2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• it does change the personality and the way you look at the lines of the car

Comment

• Thoughts on ebay coilovers, are they really that bad? should I wait so I can I purchase "real" ones?

Comment

• I don't know from personal experience but I hear they are not good. All the advice I have gotten and things I have read all say to save up and not get those. Some have said to buy the ebay coilover throw out the springs and buy custom springs for the sleeves. Again this is all from reading.
                            2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Originally posted by lastexile View Post
                              I don't know from personal experience but I hear they are not good. All the advice I have gotten and things I have read all say to save up and not get those. Some have said to buy the ebay coilover throw out the springs and buy custom springs for the sleeves. Again this is all from reading.
                              yeah that's what I read as well, I didn't hear about the springs though. Thanks

Comment

• Ordered new wheels for the truck today. The bbs's just looked out of place.

Comment

Working...
                                X