PNW Introduction thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hai guise!
    My name's James and I'm (unfortunately) from Spokane. I drive an e46 M3 Vert.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
    Last edited by Snappy; 12-09-2011, 02:52 AM.
    If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
    I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

• Originally posted by framescrape View Post
      Hi I introduced myself a while ago with my old cars but here is my newer dumpster.

were you on 26 headed west about 1 today?

Yellow Frame Club
      member 01

Comment

• Yeah that was most likely me.

Comment

• Hi, I'm Jeremy and I'm a wheel whore.

My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• Well Hello erryone... glad you could make it in... who else we got? I know we have a ton of S|W members up here in the Great North Left

Comment

• Hey guys. Been on here a whole but never really post.

Name: Brian
              Cars: 1997 A4 and 2002 TT

A few pics...the a4 is mainly the showcar/nice day cruiser. Currently receiving. VRT engine swap capable of 600+hp

And the TT, which is my daily but I'm in the process of installing airtime and a few shaved bits here and there

Enjoy! Hope to get to meet some of you this next summer.

Comment

• You should meet up with the other TT in Portland on BLQs and do a shoot.

Welcome.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                you sir, win this battle.
                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• There's another TT in Portland on BLQs? Haven't seen it! Btw, these aren't BLQs

Comment

• Dude, I never even knew this thread existed. I feel like a noob.
                    Anyways, my name is Ossie. I just moved to Portland, but originally lived in Redmond, Oregon. I met some of you guys at Tailored but am stoked to meet more.
                    I have a boosted E28 that I can't seem to tune...

And a euro 733i with a manual 4 speed tranny.

Both cars are for sale, actually. Hit me up if anyone is interested.
                    IG: ossiep

Comment

• Welcome! Looks like there are quite a few people from Portland...may have to have a meet this spring/summer

Comment

• There are meets every week. But I would like to have a larger BBQ this spring / early summer.

Comment

• Are you referring to the meets hat were at BWW every Tuesday? If so, I went to one and decided not to go back. Too many idiots that ruined it and ended up getting it shut down...unfortunate.

I thought those were primarily VW meets tho. If that's not the one though, lmk where they're at and once I get my stuff dialed in I'll come out and meet all you saps
                          Last edited by europrojektza4; 02-16-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by europrojektza4 View Post
                            Are you referring to the meets hat were at BWW every Tuesday? If so, I went to one and decided not to go back. Too many idiots that ruined it and ended up getting it shut down...unfortunate.

I thought those were primarily VW meets tho. If that's not the one though, lmk where they're at and once I get my stuff dialed in I'll come out and meet all you saps
                            There's that one. There's one in Southeast Portland that was originally a BMW meet that turned into a VW meet. There is also a bi-monthly / monthly one in Camas at the Rock. I know I'm forgetting another one. There used to to be one in Beaverton of Friday nights.

The BWW meet in Hillsboro has moved to Old Chicage 1/2 mile away. And the TT is across the street from that BWW and is my neighbor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                              There's that one. There's one in Southeast Portland that was originally a BMW meet that turned into a VW meet. There is also a bi-monthly / monthly one in Camas at the Rock. I know I'm forgetting another one. There used to to be one in Beaverton of Friday nights.

The BWW meet in Hillsboro has moved to Old Chicage 1/2 mile away. And the TT is across the street from that BWW and is my neighbor.
                              Oh yeah I know about all those meets lol. The SE gtg at Mickey Finns (used to go all the time), the Rock gtg that my buddy mike puts on, and yeah the BWW meet that turned into old Chicago. Yep I know about all those lol. Thanks for the heads up tho! I appreciate it. I'd love to see that TT sometime!

I can't wait till it warms up so I'm motivated to actually come out lol

Comment

• I have met a lot of you over the last year or so.

Never realized I hadn't formally introduced myself here. My name is Kalvin, I live in Beaverton and I drive a '96 Volvo 850 Turbo.

Hopefully going to get some proper photos this spring/summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X