PNW Introduction thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jakewolf View Post
    On the 7th? I was driving around Albina street that night.
    Yeh I think I saw your car.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
    you sir, win this battle.
    “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
      Yeh I think I saw your car.
      Haha word. I just looked through your posts(creeepin)... and Im pretty sure I met you at that air show gtg/ sale thing at perrin/alta. My roommate was inquiring about and ended up buying sway bars for his wrx wagon.
      My photographs can be found on: Tumblr & Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by jakewolf View Post
        Haha word. I just looked through your posts(creeepin)... and Im pretty sure I met you at that air show gtg/ sale thing at perrin/alta. My roommate was inquiring about and ended up buying sway bars for his wrx wagon.
        yup lol

Comment

• If anyone in the area wants to buy my 1972 toyota carina, YOU SHOULD!!!

Comment

• Welcome Jake... car is lookin good.

Comment

• My name is Steven, and this is my vert

Vintage European Shop Blog

Like Us On Facebook

Motorsport Hardware-->4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

• and your other 10 E30s. :P

Comment

• Haha yea maybe a few

Vintage European Shop Blog

Like Us On Facebook

Motorsport Hardware-->4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

• Time to say hi, had an account for awhile and don't really post much.

My name is Eli, I'm from Seattle. My DD is a 1990 T-Red Golf on some shitty XXR513s and lowered on coilovers. Kinda a beater but it gets the job done. My long term project is my 1992 Toyota Supra. I'm in the process of converting the car to RHD (in the wiring stages) also in the works is a 2JZ-GTE swap /w single turbo. Currently the suspension is off the car getting prep'd for powder, but once thats done is will be lowered /w Tein Flex coilovers on stock 4th gen Supra rims. Future plans include air ride and rims. torn between Rotiform, HRE, and CCWs. Gotta go big or not at all with this car.

Comment

• Pictures?

Comment

• O damn forgot the pics!
                        I need to take a few pictures of the Supra in the shop when I get to work tomorrow, the ones I have right now are of it still in pieces. For now a few of the Golf.

And one of the Supra's new motor

Comment

• newb to Seattle

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the whole stance thing. I actually just relocated back to Seattle after a five year stint in Arizona where I was going to college.

Anyhow, here are a few shots of my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T. I'll add a modifications list soon. Still trying to get the fitment where I want though. Since the shoot I have changed the tire setup to Pirelli P-Zero 275/40/20 in the rear & 245/45/20 up front

Project Stealth by Masonry Autogroup, on Flickr

Last edited by iamkomo; 11-18-2011, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Hey everyone! Ive been on here for a little while now and just noticed this thread and thought I would introduce myself to whom don't know me.

Name's Travis, Born and raised in Portland and I drive a Imola yellow B5 S4 avant.

Comment

• Hi I introduced myself a while ago with my old cars but here is my newer dumpster.

Comment

• Hey again, Nico.

Comment

Working...
                                X