No announcement yet.

Stance Show Seattle planning ….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

always down to help. just like paul said...the best way to get a hold of me is via Facebook!

Comment

Trust me this is very much still alive with exciting news to come in the near future... your gonna wanna fasten those seatbelts ladies because its gon blow you away...

Comment

now im excited lol
        im josh. i have a supra

Comment

get excited... I'm talkin piss your pants excited because its goin down... PNW Style...

Comment

im josh. i have a supra

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
              get excited... I'm talkin piss your pants excited because its goin down... PNW Style...
              I'm always down for "piss your pants excited"
              [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

like paul said these parts of the board are usually pretty quiet, therefore i never check in here (well not since before the steak challenge)

mike you know where to find me, im down to help with whatever (except for maybe 250 trophies haha)

Comment

Andrew you have FB mail .

Everyone else , yes there are plans going on behind the scenes for main event and maybe a few surprises
                  Crafted Fitment San Fran Sept 3rd Facebook -"Crafted fitment"

Key Fitment - Key West FLFacebook -"Key Fitment"

StanceWars -July 7rd 2012
                  http://www.stancewars.com
                  Facebook -Stancewars

WaterWerks June 23 and Sept3rd 2012http://waterwerksnw.com/
                  Facebook - WaterWerks

Comment

its gonna feel like the lotto when you guys find out all the secret squirell goin down... I smile everytime I think about it, then an evil laugh builds to I sound like a maniac and everyone in the mall is silent and looking at me.

Comment

I don't even know what it is and I have an evil grin already

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                      you sir, win this battle.
                      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

I've heard the rumors already
                        [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

Flickr

Comment

i heard there was going to be a stripper for each person who shows...

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                            you sir, win this battle.
                            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Let me just tell you all the rumors you have heard are probabaly true, the show is going to be in the PNW, we are going to party like its 1999, it will set the standard for all future shows, everyone who is anyone on the west coast, and the bosses from the east will be in attendance and last but not least you will regret this show if you miss it. So if those are the rumors you heard, let me be the first to acknowlege them as factual.

Comment

Im currently in talks with the new owner of Evergreen speedway. Were planning a huge stance event for the summer, much like forum fest. Planning to have the show on the rear bank. sort of like the pits at fd.

Comment

Working...
                                X