No announcement yet.

SW Meet @ Bear Mountain, NY: Aug 1, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhh, probably 30-80 cars, we'd need ample parking, barbeque spots, etc. That's all I can think of off the top of my head, tomorrow I can talk to the guys that organize the MR2OC.com meets, that's close to our numbers if not more.
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

if it happens at bear mountain i promise to show up without sleeping, because that how i did the mr2 meet ever single year i went to it.

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
        I like the Bear Mountain idea
        I like this idea too.

-Dan

Comment

If I can cruise with a couple cars from my area it will be worth a drive. I just don't like driving myself.

Comment

Originally posted by simple g50 View Post
            If I can cruise with a couple cars from my area it will be worth a drive. I just don't like driving myself.
            This. Anyone want to arrange a caravan going up? 4 hour drive and I really don't want to drive alone.

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              This. Anyone want to arrange a caravan going up? 4 hour drive and I really don't want to drive alone.
              yep i start getting bored and tired driving alone or the only car. even if you have people in the car they tend to fall asleep.

Comment

Well I know it means nothing to you guys, but I am getting a group together to cruise out there as well from CT for those who want to get in on that.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

slwrthnu and I should have a real nice group coming down from Albany. Only a few will be stanced most likely, but nice cars nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by simple g50 View Post
                    yep i start getting bored and tired driving alone or the only car. even if you have people in the car they tend to fall asleep.
                    I take it you go through PA to get to the meet? We could meet up somewhere and roll in together...

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
                      slwrthnu and I should have a real nice group coming down from Albany. Only a few will be stanced most likely, but nice cars nonetheless
                      new york's capital region, where being stanced is a common as a normal weather pattern

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        I take it you go through PA to get to the meet? We could meet up somewhere and roll in together...
                        That is right, we can meet along the way.

Comment

Attn: Everyone!

Anyone with hellasick photoshop skillz should make a signature for this event!!

What would be nice to be on there:
                          -Tri-State StanceWorks Meet
                          -Bear Mountain, NY
                          -August 1st, 2010
                          -some kind of "click me" logo somewhere on there so we can make it a hyperlink and peeps can click on it

Anyone who makes this any/or a "flyer" that we can put on the top of any thread we make about this will receive a pat on the back from yours truly on 8/1/2010 and will also receive discountz on a detail from yours truly.

I iz good:

Comment

Just something I threw together while in class.

PHP Code:
                            [URL="http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=152698#post152698"][IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/s3n3x4.jpg[/IMG][/URL] 

-Dan

Comment

Literally exactly what I was looking for. Great work, compadre.

Edit:

here is the link for this thread, i'll update the OP to make it more official in a few hrs, i have class in 6 min.

and the address for that pic:

Comment

bear mt. august 1st?

ill be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X