No announcement yet.

2010 Hard Parkin' Meet's (central mass)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I wasn't moving this weekend, I'd check it out. I guess I'll have to check it out next month when my car doesn't actually look like shit anyways.

Representing Rhode Island

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
      not sure if my car will be done, but i think i got a 35r g35 going and a gli
      weak

I dont even want to go to my own meet now. . .

Comment

tomorrow is going to be sick

Comment

I may not make it. My suspension might have crapped itself today. We'll see tomorrow afternoon if I have a puddle of hydraulic fluid under my car.
          sigpic

Comment

yup, silicone isnt dried yet on my wheels, got an appointment to have them mounted tomorrow morning...

tomorrow i have to extend power steering lines, splice in my inline filler neck, bleed the slave, and extend 2 wires...

next meet is a definite though

Comment

bummer

Comment

Originally posted by Ep3moschini View Post
                bummer
                I'll try my best. I could come in the E class but its not modded. Chances are I will make it my car. I need to drive it to figure out this problem anyway
                sigpic

Comment

ill be there in

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
                    ill be there in
                    hey do you know the kid on purchase st. with the white VW he used to have a mustang and before that a miata? I drive past his house everyday lol I see he just put on his rims today. they look quite fresh

Comment

won't make it. don't want to risk ruining my suspension pump.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ep3moschini View Post
                        hey do you know the kid on purchase st. with the white VW he used to have a mustang and before that a miata? I drive past his house everyday lol I see he just put on his rims today. they look quite fresh
                        he had the bmw z3 m roadster, then the saleen, and now the jetta... he made it out tonight...
                        i ended up bumming a ride in the g35...

i will say though, there were some, well interesting cars there.

Comment

I wanna see some pics or description of interesting cars...

how was the turnout
                          sigpic

Comment

oh the turnout was nice, there was about 4 or 5 decently stanced automobiles. dave stop posting pictures of my car

Comment

Originally posted by Bens GLi View Post
                              oh the turnout was nice, there was about 4 or 5 decently stanced automobiles. dave stop posting pictures of my car
                              i counted 6, 4 came with us

Comment

True

Comment

Working...
                                X