Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to plan an weekly meet come spring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha ya but u've seen it before. I didnt kno how flossz knew cuz i didnt post it anywhere...o well gettin some work done at Wicked C.A.S in NH some pics located at this link. Great group of guys if anyones tryin to get some custom audio installs.

http://www.the370z.com/north-east-re...mass-area.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Cvega View Post
      haha ya but u've seen it before. I didnt kno how flossz knew cuz i didnt post it anywhere...o well gettin some work done at Wicked C.A.S in NH some pics located at this link. Great group of guys if anyones tryin to get some custom audio installs.

http://www.the370z.com/north-east-re...mass-area.html
      I don't remember seeing it lol, was with tony today. naz does good work, did a nice system on my buddies cayenne and f355.
      sigpic

Comment

• flossz is from milford too, i think he was at bass pro with me that night...

Comment

• ya Naz and his team seem like good people. Already recommend them for any car audio needs. Flossz is from milford huh? Never seen his Z around town....

Comment

• he just got it, he had a black srt, gun metal 3rd gen rx7, and a flat black 240 before which you may have seen around

Comment

• hmmm never seen the black srt but if it were a noen then its prolly a good thing he got rid of it haha. Might of seen the rx-7 looked pretty nice wonder y he got rid of it....and never seen the black 240. I woulda def remembered if i seen that. One of my favorite rides...

Comment

• i bit off alittle more then i could swallow with the rx7. dropped the motor and for a high horsepower build and money was short so i let her go. the 240 was a tracked out 400hp monster. stupid fast and unpractical. wasnt my style so i opted for the Z which i cant say i regret.
                I put in WORK

Comment

• ya i was in love wit the Z once it came out in 2003. My rsx was pretty much done up exterior and interior next step was gonna be turbo setup and then i saw a commercial for the 370Z and instantly sold my rsx for it haha now i think i found my soulmate haha

Comment

• i think its " the one"
                    I put in WORK

Comment

• Flossz theres a Nissan mega meet comin up March 21st if ur down to roll...mostly 240s but some Z's sprinkled in the mix

Comment

• yeah there was talk of this when i had the 240... the car definitely wont be done or drivable but ill probably attend.
                        I put in WORK

Comment

• the Z wont be driveable? y is that??

Comment

• its not registered, its on jackstands etc etc. waiting for my wheels to come in mainly, and the good weather of course
                            I put in WORK

Comment

• ya i got ya. The way i look at it none of our cars will ever be done so if their driveable y not take it to meets and show off ur projects u kno...

Comment

• at the rate im going, i dont think mine will even be driveable

Comment

Working...
                                X