Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to plan an weekly meet come spring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cvega View Post
    1st post! Wasup guys thought i'd join since theres quite a few people from my area and if all goes well my stance on my ride will be nice this summer. My names Calvin but everyone calls me Chino...

I believe I met Tropicana or Dave at the last bi-weekly meet at Patriot Place this past season. I too am from Milford and I showed up with Lucas near the end. If im wrong please correct me.

I met Ep3 a bunch of times at a bunch of different meets but I forget ur name. Everytime I met u I was in my ABP Acura RSX. Look forward to ur wicked hard parking meets this season...

and for some reason I also believe i've met "fatmike" somewhere or we know the same people...

Either way hope to be part of the StanceWorks community and meet u guys soon....
    yup that was me man, think ive played cod with you and mike timm before, ring was playing on my name and added someone haha

Comment

1st post! Wasup guys thought i'd join since theres quite a few people from my area and if all goes well my stance on my ride will be nice this summer. My names Calvin but everyone calls me Chino...

I believe I met Tropicana or Dave at the last bi-weekly meet at Patriot Place this past season. I too am from Milford and I showed up with Lucas near the end. If im wrong please correct me.

I met Ep3 a bunch of times at a bunch of different meets but I forget ur name. Everytime I met u I was in my ABP Acura RSX. Look forward to ur wicked hard parking meets this season...

and for some reason I also believe i've met "fatmike" somewhere or we know the same people...

Either way hope to be part of the StanceWorks community and meet u guys soon....
      wanna trade Z's ?
      I put in WORK

Comment

• Originally posted by fatmike View Post
        You probably seen me around.
        My car:
        The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Last season it had different wheels
        sigpic

Comment

I met Ep3 a bunch of times at a bunch of different meets but I forget ur name. Everytime I met u I was in my ABP Acura RSX.
          Your not that kid with the 700 something horsepower RSX thats missing a finger by any chance haha?
          Originally posted by Oh, Word?
          You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

You probably seen me around.
            Ya now that i see ur ride i saw u mostly last summer with the yuppie crew. I usually roll wit Tony (former black 370z owner now got the C63 AMG). Work called me in this sunday otherwise i woulda joined that cruise up to Maine. Looked liek altoa fun....hope to see u soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
              yup that was me man, think ive played cod with you and mike timm before, ring was playing on my name and added someone haha
              haha hillarious didnt kno that was ur tag name. We were at my friends house in Boston just chillin. Hope to see u around more man...

Comment

• Originally posted by flossz View Post
                wanna trade Z's ?
                how did u kno I had Z?? hahaha

Comment

Ya now that i see ur ride i saw u mostly last summer with the yuppie crew. I usually roll wit Tony (former black 370z owner now got the C63 AMG). Work called me in this sunday otherwise i woulda joined that cruise up to Maine. Looked liek altoa fun....hope to see u soon
                  oh lol nice!

I'll be seeing tony this week, helping him with the c class a bit
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
                    Your not that kid with the 700 something horsepower RSX thats missing a finger by any chance haha?
                    haha no way man. I got all my fingers and my RSX jus had bolt-ons. Mostly show. Carbon Fiber everywhere and full JDM interior

Comment

oh lol nice!

I'll be seeing tony this week, helping him with the c class a bit
                      I havent talked to Tony in a lil bit. Kinda fell off the face of the Earth once he went Benz haha wats he got up his sleeves?

Comment

haha hillarious didnt kno that was ur tag name. We were at my friends house in Boston just chillin. Hope to see u around more man...
                        factor116 hahaha
                        whos account is tappah haha

definitely man, my car should be done in a few weeks

Comment

• tappah is jus my buddy from boston. I'll friend u next time i get on. im predator_2099

Comment

• do it up man

Comment

I havent talked to Tony in a lil bit. Kinda fell off the face of the Earth once he went Benz haha wats he got up his sleeves?
                              I'm taking him to my body shop today

Add me Ftmkk, make sure you put SW in the message though or else I'll probably delete it (spam)
                              sigpic

Comment

how did u kno I had Z?? hahaha
                                white 370 huh
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X