Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to plan an weekly meet come spring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey fuck you guys... thats actual height. idk why it looks stretched out and funny. and that was on 16s

here...

Last edited by skrapez; 01-25-2010, 07:34 PM.
    cars and stuff

Comment

cheater, you had a vr lip

Comment

tree fell down across the driveway at my parents house in lincoln if i was there the gti would be flattened

Comment

dave yes... but i ripped that vr lip off on a daily basis haha and grundle... thats too bad. you could have gotten a new car lol
          cars and stuff

Comment

wow grundle you should of moved back home huh

see you queers tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
              wow grundle you should of moved back home huh

see you queers tonight
              Daves going to steal my thunder, but Patriots place would be awesome, so let's get it done, you'll have all the tropic nut huggers there.
              Originally posted by Oh, Word?
              You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Car's stance is pretty much done, looking forward to coming out to meets and meeting you guys
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
                  Daves going to steal my thunder, but Patriots place would be awesome, so let's get it done, you'll have all the tropic nut huggers there.
                  hey im not stealing thunder, your idea... you can set it up.

Comment

Anybody know how the security is up that way? I know there is tons of parking up there, I just wonder how much shit the cops would give people for congregating in their parking lot...

Representing Rhode Island

Comment

• I got kicked out once, I don't remember what time it was at though.

I guess that doesn't really help.

Comment

• im not really too sure, i think the only real way to find out is do it... if they are bad, we find somewhere else

Comment

• I guess it's okay if we go there I know that there was a bi weekly meet there last year for like all kinds of cars so If we set our own up we can chill and than mow down at Five Guys, Red Robin, Qdoba...
                          Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                          You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

• back from the dead

Comment

• Newb

1st post! Wasup guys thought i'd join since theres quite a few people from my area and if all goes well my stance on my ride will be nice this summer. My names Calvin but everyone calls me Chino...

I believe I met Tropicana or Dave at the last bi-weekly meet at Patriot Place this past season. I too am from Milford and I showed up with Lucas near the end. If im wrong please correct me.

I met Ep3 a bunch of times at a bunch of different meets but I forget ur name. Everytime I met u I was in my ABP Acura RSX. Look forward to ur wicked hard parking meets this season...

and for some reason I also believe i've met "fatmike" somewhere or we know the same people...

Either way hope to be part of the StanceWorks community and meet u guys soon....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cvega View Post
                                and for some reason I also believe i've met "fatmike" somewhere or we know the same people..
                                You probably seen me around.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X