No announcement yet.

CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice that sweet dont see to many of those around that are done up, there is one thats really crazy but havent seen that guy around in a while its to bad that thing was one bad car.

Comment

I know huh? these cars are rare around these parts. especially ones that are modded in any way. Hmmm was it black and twin turbo?

Comment

I dont think i have ever seen one of those done up nice.
        GIFSoup

Comment

Dam man car looks great, saw you joined up on the other site defently post up some more pics and mods of your car there, Lol its sad I can't remeber what the one I saw looked like Iol maybe because it was to dam fast for me to tell, but I'm pretty sure it was white with big drags on it with a single large turbo very quick. How much power are you putting down with that thing? Could be a serious sleeper haha

Comment

Originally posted by ztman92 View Post
            I dont think i have ever seen one of those done up nice.
            Oh there are quite a few in cali thats for sure.

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
            Dam man car looks great, saw you joined up on the other site defently post up some more pics and mods of your car there, Lol its sad I can't remeber what the one I saw looked like Iol maybe because it was to dam fast for me to tell, but I'm pretty sure it was white with big drags on it with a single large turbo very quick. How much power are you putting down with that thing? Could be a serious sleeper haha
            Thanks! Yep I will put my build thread on there, seems like a cool forum. Dont know how i never heard of it until now lol. Oh and i definitely havent seen any quick ones around :P perhaps it doesnt live around here anymore. Right now I'm guessing the v8 is only putting out around 230-240whp currently. Enough to pwn a vr4 3000gt haha. will soon be recieving a 5 spd swap and supercharger.

Comment

Nice thats sick yea he used to roll around with a skyline and supra but I havent seen them around either haha, I'm not suprised you haven't heard of the site lol it is pretty small and not a ton of people have heard of it we havent got to put many card out but its nice having it small cause I know all the guys that are always on there, check out the evo section for a really sick build by one of the guys that started the forum, its called BRP's 2010 build, lol bout the vr4 I dont see many around I know a couple guys with them but there done up a ton lol, 5speed and supercharger on that thing will be nucken futs, what size are your wheels?

Comment

damn and this fool had a skyline? LOL
                Yeah thats the one nice thing about a tight knit community! I noticed there are a crap load of evo's and its cause it was started by n evo owner. that makes sense now. I'll have to check his build out for sure.
                yeah that guy was acting the fool next to me in this vr4 not too many around though thats for sure. A lot of them were/ar garage queens. But yeah my car was completely stock at the time so i was like hey lets see what it can do. beat him by half a car. supposedly he was having wastegate problems. meh *shrug* I doubt that, it was bone stock and i heard the second turbo kick in. I cant wait for the sc and the 5 spd. gawd.....put my galant to shame. i have 18's on
                18x9 +15 up front and 18x9 +0 (effective offset) out back with 245/40 all around

Comment

Just one of his buddies had the skyline, you may have have seen it around it was the olive green color R33 with bronze volk CE28's I think its still for sale on craigslist, they used to roll to the sonic meets on 96th and federal, yea the evo guys came over from like colorado evo and stuff cause a bunch of drama haha, people always say something is wrong if they loose, when you going to do your 5 speed swap? What kind of super charger are you getting, what kind of power do u think youll put donw with the sc?

Comment

random.....but im at CSU and it is awesome but lacking in stance
                    lol
                    GIFSoup

Comment

Haha if you want to see a stanced car go to the discount tire south of Harmony, there is a stanced XB down there dam nice, also saw a stance red 240sx coupe when going to the carnival I stopped walking and was like dam haven't seen that before its defently proper, haha yes its been crazy up here this weekend, so many people parties and good times!

O and if anyone is interested I'm going to bandi on wensday for test an tune to run, so I will be there.

Comment

so i was over on plum street in FoCo and i saw a stanced green passat and it gave me a mini boner
                        GIFSoup

Comment

and i think i may have saw that red 240sx
                          GIFSoup

Comment

Yea i saw that 240 again in the AV parken lot holly shit that thing is fresh.

Comment

Wonder if they live in AV, that would be siick
                              GIFSoup

Comment

this thread got some loving finally.

my local forum wants to cruise college on friday night, anyone interested?

Comment

Working...
                                X