No announcement yet.

CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's make this official and set up a date... I'm starting a new job at emich VW next week so I'm not sure what my schedule will be... I am pretty sure they're closed on sunday though so maybe that would work best for everyone? I'm not sure, throw out some ideas I'm sure we can figure something out.

P.S. Pete, I know, isn't that weird we haven't met yet? I've seen your passat a few times now lol. Did you used to go to those big euro GTG's when they had them too? I remember your car at DATR for sure.

Comment

• I'd be down with a sunday meet, and I'm down with any meeting place denver or the fort or boulder. Idk if you guys wanna actually go do something or go on a cruise, maybe grab a bite to eat. Idk how the roads in any of the foothills/mountains in terms of snow but, it will defently be nice to just hang with people who don't think I'm crazy haha

Comment

• Ha yeah I know we've been at several same events but never really knew who you were and such. Yeah I went to a couple of the big euro GTG's in Denver last spring. I think I remember seeing your car at the ed carrol show at the VW dealership here in foco too. My car wasn't in the show but I was there and I think I saw your car in the show.

And yeah Sundays work for me as well...depending on how much homework I have and where it is. Driving down to denver might be tough since I already drive to the mountains once a weekend from foco but if we get a date going I'm sure I can make it.

Comment

• Oooh new people popping up! I'm down for a cruise!

Comment

• sundays work best for me too. so id be down, for cruise and food.
            GIFSoup

Comment

• Sounds like a Sunday works best then.. I was not at that ed carrol show. Matt told me about it but I never ended up going. Perhaps it was another Atlas impostor! I am down for some food/beer or something, My car is running like shit right now so I'm not 100% down with a drive.

Comment

• Ha must have been the other dude with the b6 avant...forget who he is, I'm sure you know who he is.

Yeah the fact that I have winters on right now...taking a drive isn't really that fun as I can't take corners at all. Cruising around somewhere is a better bet.

Should we plan for something during February on a Sunday? Preferably later February since I have midterms the first 2 weeks.

Comment

• I just remembered I also need to travel down to denver sometime within the next month to get some exhaust work quotes. So I'll be doing that too whenever we end up meeting down there.

Comment

• besides super bowl sunday i dont have anything on sundays, and im down to do whatever.
                    GIFSoup

Comment

• Works for me. As long as it's not the same day as the AZ meet we're trying to plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peetah05 View Post
                        I just remembered I also need to travel down to denver sometime within the next month to get some exhaust work quotes. So I'll be doing that too whenever we end up meeting down there.
                        What ya getting done to your exhaust?

An a Sunday later in Feb sounds like a good plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
                          What ya getting done to your exhaust?

An a Sunday later in Feb sounds like a good plan.
                          Just finishing it up. I've had a high flow cat and 2.5" downpipe for years but never got around to taking the rest out and putting in a muffler.

I'll just be getting 2.5" piping put in to a magnaflow muffler with polished turn downs.

Comment

• Anyone down for this Sun?

Comment

• Possibly. What time you thinkin? and where?

Comment

• this sunday is a no go for me, got plans to ski.
                                GIFSoup

Comment

Working...
                                X