• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha thats what i like to hear
    GIFSoup

Comment

• Originally posted by ztman92 View Post
      Snowed todday in foco. wondering if any one is raising for the winter?
      Yeah, I raised mine about an inch, still have <3" of frame clearance but whatever.

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
      Fuck no! I will actually be lower once I put my winter wheels on woo! Glad it didnt stick cause I have a date in Boulder that will be a bit more dangerous if theres snow lol
      Boulder roads suck ass! I **** driving there, but I have to because that's where the house is, so whenever I go back home I just prepare for the worst, sucks so much.

Comment

• Yea I'm going to see how my parents new house treats my car Idk how the drive way will treat me, haha I know I have a problem when the first question I asked them was how steep is the drive way lol, but now that I'm lower its defently harder getting into the place I live and found some new places in the fort I have to avoid lol

Comment

• if i ever get a low car it will be super hard to get in my driveway, and foco has alot of traintracks which dont look like they would be nice to low cars. and roads in colorado arent the best.
          GIFSoup

Comment

• Haha yea the railroad tracks in foco kinda stink, if your on laurel or north of them, I have already had a couple great hits even creeping over them, and a drive way should never be a reason to no be low, that was the first question I asked my parents when they bought a new house here a couple weeks ago was how does the drive way look lol if I can't get in O well, same with my apartment up here I scrape going in if I dont go at a ton of angle and slow.

Comment

• hahaha i will go low regardless, i will just park in the street.
              GIFSoup

Comment

• Originally posted by ztman92 View Post
                if i ever get a low car it will be super hard to get in my driveway, and foco has alot of traintracks which dont look like they would be nice to low cars. and roads in colorado arent the best.
                I can't stand Fort Collins, I pretty much just refuse to bring my car there anymore, its just ridiculous.

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
                Haha yea the railroad tracks in foco kinda stink, if your on laurel or north of them, I have already had a couple great hits even creeping over them, and a drive way should never be a reason to no be low, that was the first question I asked my parents when they bought a new house here a couple weeks ago was how does the drive way look lol if I can't get in O well, same with my apartment up here I scrape going in if I dont go at a ton of angle and slow.
                The tracks are bad, and just the roads them selves suck. I can try to drive there during the day, when I can see things. But at night, its just a nightmare, I can't even count the times I've scraped on seemingly nothing. Car damn near got stuck at the Harmony and 287 intersection. Where the road bulges up between the tire tracks for no reason. That and there are no clean entrances to apartments (that I've been to). I bitch a bit, but I am glad I don't have to daily drive in Fort Collins, I would have to raise the car a bit.

I guess it sucks wherever you're at, I just **** feeling like I am going to get smoked every time I slow down to meander over a train track or get into my apartment. I guess that's just how it goes.

Originally posted by ztman92 View Post
                hahaha i will go low regardless, i will just park in the street.
                That's always an option, just don't curb the wheels

Comment

• Yes the the raods in foco are probably the shittiest i have seen, but i was in a stanced passat a couple months ago and he just knew what places to avoid and we only scraped once, pulling into a parking spot in front of big city burrito
                  GIFSoup

Comment

• I lived in loveland and sometimes went to fort collins, so i didn't know all the places to avoid. Just simple intersections would scrape. I won't be driving back there anytime soon lol

Comment

• We need to do a SW GTG soon!! I know there aren't many of us but it would still be fun. Here is a pic for motivation I took the other day of my buddies S4.

Comment

• I'd be down!

Comment

• i dont haz stance but id be down for some fun.
                          GIFSoup

Comment

• My car is in winter mode so has no real stance to speak of, but yeah sure I'd probably be up for something.

Comment

• Yooo what up fools? Haha just noticed this thread and thought I'd chime in.

My name is Peter and I go to CSU in foco. Live on city park/plum and am the owner of the green passat. I have met zach here but none of you others. Boostedavant I know you've seen my car and I've seen yours but we've never met...

And accordknight I think I may have seen you before but am not really sure. And that guy with the 240 that you've seen is Brad. I actually met him once on the road randomly and we exchanged numbers and have met a couple times. It has a sr20 swap and all...he's selling it now though. He lives over by stuart/shields.

Anyway...we should meet up soon. I'm usually pretty free any weeknight and weekends. I usually go skiing every weekend as well to key or breck so let's figure something out...

Comment

• Welcome man, yea I have seen yours around looks great, its funny was talken with my buddy last night about your car and the 240, I normal have the gold wheels on so if you have seen the silver accord with gold wheels then thats me, now I have on my winter wheels black center with the silver lip. Yea I live right off of Sheilds and Rollandmoore. Whys he selling the 240?

Yea we all should meet up, I guess my buddy Jordan(stealth tt) lives off of sheilds and myrtle, just sold it though said there was quite a few people out on college last night.

I had been wondering if you or the Brad had an account on here for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X