***The Official San Diego Sightings Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Kirby View Post
    Hey SD folks! Yall wanna get together on lets say a Wed night in Claremont Mesa? I have a few buddies down there that would wanna join in too. Let me know. I'm willing to drive down from up North to kick it for the night, plus my wife wants to see her best friend too.
    there is a weekly clairemont meet already, by the socaleuro ppls

Big SOCAL EURO is one of the largest all European car events on the West Coast. We are excited to be one of the longest running car events of it’s kind, since 2002. Bring your family to meet other European car enthusiasts. Where what you bring is part of the show! People are greater than cars!
    2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
    2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
    1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

ok nvmd. lol.
      the new freshness: http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/forum.htm

Comment

i was cruising up the 163 north all the way to Mira Mesa blvd. last night pacing with a white GTR R35 with wheels and a R1concepts.com sticker on the side window

anyone else seen this car around SD?
        emerson@migsmotorsports.com
        MigsMotorsports.com
        San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
        Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

Wow Emerson, that's a spotting! I think I know which one you're talking about. I think its the car they had at HIN Anaheim.
          the new freshness: http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/forum.htm

Comment

On my mornings commutes to school around 7 am on the 5 North I frequently see a decently stanced silver jetta with what looks like a body kit of some sort and silver wheels. Good amount of poke as well.
            I stretch my tires like I stretch my clothes! Haaa..

Comment

Originally posted by frink84 View Post
              spotted a green e36 dropped to the ground at DDM Tuning while i was picking up a lens for the fiance's Ti, i believe that was on friday 1/8.
              That's Girard.
              -Brandon
              E46 No More..
              Her Concise History:
              http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Spotted Emerson on Friday turning left onto Convoy at Clairemont Mesa at 11am.

Comment

u fo realz Casey! were u in ur Bimmer? i was headed over to Pann Auto!
                  Last edited by EMU; 01-18-2010, 06:29 PM.
                  emerson@migsmotorsports.com
                  MigsMotorsports.com
                  San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
                  Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

Working...
                  X