X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See ya @ Gillis!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

^ What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        See ya @ Gillis!
        Ditto. I'll be arriving with this guy.

Comment

I'll be there. I'll be riding with Jerry since my cars are broken...haha.

Comment

Good seeing everyone @ Gillis today.

See you tomorrow @ Wek'fest.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Yup, great putting faces to names

Comment

yo DEFINITELY had a dope time at gillis. really dope meeting ben and everyone else!

Originally posted by Moose
                And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

^Yea what he said. lol

Comment

^Ya that hahah

Comment

Good meeting you guys.

Comment

nice seeing some of you guys again.. and Ben it was nice meeting you. to bad you had to leave a bit early from wekfest yesterday... but now you know the california flavor of shows.. hahaha jp

Comment

Originally posted by xrsfsho View Post
                          nice seeing some of you guys again.. and Ben it was nice meeting you. to bad you had to leave a bit early from wekfest yesterday... but now you know the california flavor of shows.. hahaha jp
                          By the time Ben had to go, I was still waiting in line at Wek'fest. -_-

Good meeting you at Gillis Ben.

Comment

It was so great meeting all you guys. That was one of the most fun 30 hours I can remember... think I slept maybe 4 hours.

Show was amazing!

Originally posted by xrsfsho View Post
                            Austin -- great meeting you and the Gillis crew. You guys are great people. You ever out in Texas, will hit up billy bob's.. boots and all.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                            By the time Ben had to go, I was still waiting in line at Wek'fest. -_-

Good meeting you at Gillis Ben.
                            Jason -- no way! I was fortunate to be able to go into the event for setup around 7:30.. I'm sure my experience would have been far different if I would have had to wait that long. Turned out to be a beyond excellent event. Hopefully you enjoyed it as well!

It was great meeting you too. Thanks for everything you do for SW.

Comment

Haha, yeah Jason and I were still in line in the parking garage and I looked over and saw you driving out. Bummer.

It was definitely a pleasure meeting you at Gillis though!

Comment

Man it was nuts getting out! Three different people jumped out of line without seeing me and I was only going like 3mph.. had to get a cop to clear the line out so I could even leave the garage.. haha the line was nuts!

Comment

Working...
                                X