X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
    No Fremont cops pulling people over at the exit this time? lol
    Not that I'm aware of. There were some cop motorcycles.

Saw someone get pulled over in a stock car. Most likely talking on a cellphone.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Not that I'm aware of. There were some cop motorcycles.

Saw someone get pulled over in a stock car. Most likely talking on a cellphone.
      Good to hear. Last year was crazy.
      -Kalim (klx photo studio)

Comment

• Fremont Camaro owners, rejoice! Officer Rosette has retired. His last day on the streets is June 1st 2011. They are having a retiring party just for him on June 15th. However, there is some bad news to this. Officer Strasser has vowed to take over for Rosette and plans to do so for the next 20 years. He hopes to be as diligent and as good an officer as Rosette.

Just a heads up!

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Hmm...

Comment

• New to the site and from Nor Cal, wheres the meets at besides the one Anthony throws around every week?

Comment

I'm looking for a really good photographer in the North Bay or San Fransciso .. . I am already pretty good with my DSLR . . so I want a REALLY good pro Photographer

I am willing to drive anywhere in the Bay for a photoshoot of my Datsun 510 ... .. or I could tag along on another photoshoot already scheduled

Ideally I want some hot chick posing with my car,,,, ... but it's not neccesary ... . .

Comment

• Originally posted by mdavid047 View Post
                New to the site and from Nor Cal, wheres the meets at besides the one Anthony throws around every week?
                Milpitas/Tanofran by cyberkaa.

Check Bay Area - Friday Night Meet thread.

Comment

• Just bumped the thread a little while ago. Hoping to see some more representation from the stanced community.

Comment

Milpitas/Tanofran by cyberkaa.

Check Bay Area - Friday Night Meet thread.
                    alright thanks

Comment

• Hai Guyz! Come to the Clublexus show in fremont this weekend! ill be there and so will a bunch of food trucks and models. swag. All the info you could ever want about it is contained in that link lol.

http://carsxhype.com/2011/06/21/club...show-may-26th/

Comment

• hello!

Comment

• Hi!

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

spread the word!
                            Flickr
                            need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

• meet @ fremont automall in n out, july 16th @ 730pm.
                              Flickr
                              need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

• whaaat ive been looking for the norcal thread for days... whoo hoo. found!

Comment

Working...
                                X