Thanks bro!

so you like Jessica huh?

Tae Yeon FTW!!! J/K I'm over those k-pop girls. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by riboflavin View Post
      Thanks bro!

so you like Jessica huh?

Tae Yeon FTW!!! J/K I'm over those k-pop girls. LOL
      Haha. If you didn't add J/K you would have been the 3rd official Taeyeon Fan on StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• wow, I didn't know SNSD was globally well-known. haha

Comment

wow, I didn't know SNSD was globally well-known. haha
          Have you looked at Soshified? So many international fans around the world.
          Haven't seen any Soshi fans here yet.
          Just roy@canibeat & Streetlight who are Taeyeon fans. haha
          Last edited by jasonklee; 02-02-2010, 02:42 AM.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thanks alot man. There were many nice a$$ cars out there. I hope we will have a meet like that again in the future!
            we will definitely have another meet at the shop.
            so look out for the thread in the future.
            Flickr
            need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

• Originally posted by l!zerd View Post
              Sweet. Can't wait for that.
              & I gotta introduce myself to other people more.

Comment

• yea i think at the next one imma stand at the entrance and greet myself to everyone that rolls in
                ahahha
                Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                  Have you looked at Soshified? So many international fans around the world.
                  Haven't seen any Soshi fans here yet.
                  Just roy@canibeat & Streetlight who are Taeyeon fans. haha
                  idk what soshified is but I guess it's like a fansite?

I actually posted Gee MV on my old forum and made all my friends watching it. They liked it alot and started to call them Gee girlz ever since cuz they had hard time remembering So Nyuh Si Dae. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by l!zerd View Post
                    awesome!

Comment

idk what soshified is but I guess it's like a fansite?

I actually posted Gee MV on my old forum and made all my friends watching it. They liked it alot and started to call them Gee girlz ever since that. haha
                      Ah, Soshified is pretty much the biggest SNSD fansite & you'll see my signature there. On some occasions, SNSD members would log in.

Haha. Gee. I actually didn't know ANYTHING about them beforehand. When I went to Korea for my summer trip in 2009, kept hearing their songs CONSTANTLY (소원을 말해봐) and went "this song is annoying...what the hell..." So I asked my friend, "Who is this?" He said. "Oh, I think they are SNSD." Googled/YouTubed them and the rest is history. lol.

Comment

• When I went to Vipstylecars bbq meet last year everyone put a name tag with their name and screen name on their chest so they can introduce themselves easier. At first I thought it was kinda childish/weird but it seemed to work pretty well. LOL

Comment

• I plan on putting on a nametag for the next meet.

Comment

• ill just ride my fixed around,
                            it has a fat lizerd decal on it
                            ahahah
                            Flickr

Comment

• So are there anymore shots from the meet other than whats posted in the thread in the showroom section?

Originally posted by Moose
                              And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

• Nice.

Will most likely wear the same clothes as last time so people can remember/identify me. haha

Originally posted by handsome.garage View Post
                                So are there anymore shots from the meet other than whats posted in the thread in the showroom section?
                                On my flickr, you've most likely already seen them.
                                Race&Republic also has some as well.
                                Explore Race&Republic’s 8 photos on Flickr!

Comment

Working...
                                X