X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did someone clean up the threads?

EDIT:

my thread got deleted
    Last edited by feia0303; 02-17-2010, 09:22 AM.
    feia0303
    - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• they changed servers so anything that was posted inthe last 24 hours got deleted =[
      Flickr
      need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

• Ill be in stockton csu stan campus 3 nights a week now, so whack but its the only way I can get all night classes and try and find a job. Anybody down to shoot in downtown? I saw some pretty dope spots yesterday!
        Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

• i'm down for a stockton gtg if it's on a weekend. my cars are far from photoworthy right now though

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• We bout toget some crappy weather again next week. Like 7 days of rain, straight.

Comment

• It says its supposed to rain in cupterino.
              Right now its a little cloudy but the sun shining. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
                i'm down for a stockton gtg if it's on a weekend. my cars are far from photoworthy right now though
                im down! but yea my car looks like crap right now...lol...too low! broken sideskirts FTL
                -Jorge-

Comment

• so weekend of the 27th?

and 00bmw323, better than being too high on crappy wheels with crappy paint, and coils that aren't going to go low enough to pull off the new wheels :/

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                    It says its supposed to rain in cupterino.
                    Right now its a little cloudy but the sun shining. lol
                    should be good today and tomorrow. Friday is going to start raining up until next week.

Comment

so weekend of the 27th?

and 00bmw323, better than being too high on crappy wheels with crappy paint, and coils that aren't going to go low enough to pull off the new wheels :/
                      true!
                      -Jorge-

Comment

• I fkin **** rain.

Comment

i'm down for a stockton gtg if it's on a weekend. my cars are far from photoworthy right now though
                          Ill be in stockton on monday, tuesday and thursday nights until June, so you have enough time to get them photoworthy haha

And rain are you serious? im liking this warm weather! Feels good to wear shorts and a tshirt!
                          Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

• I like this weather. Just needs to be a little bit warmer.

Comment

• Look at this crap.
                              Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Stockton, CA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com

Comment

• can't wait for the rain and the puddles, so that i can re take this shot thats oof. also its going to be great w/o a defroster, YES!

Originally posted by Moose
                                And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

Working...
                                X