This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
    I **** driving it there. Yesterday a van was like half a foot far from my door. I was barely able to get in my car
    Damn. I don't park there anymore. Someone screwed up my radio antenna.
    & there are a crapload of people @ DA now. So I just park farther back where its near Quicklys.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Just got this..

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        Damn. I don't park there anymore. Someone screwed up my radio antenna.
        & there are a crapload of people @ DA now. So I just park farther back where its near Quicklys.
        that's where i usually park. I don't mind walking, all i care is my baby's safe.

Comment

• @President: Just out of curiosity. What do you drive?

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Damn thats a far walk. lol
            I usually have my laptop and everything with me so it gets heavy and I **** walking with it. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              @President: Just out of curiosity. What do you drive?
              rsx

Comment

• Ah ic. Lowered?

Comment

• yup

Comment

• Nice. Looks like I'll have to find that car :P

I drive a POS 92 Nissan Maxima. haha
                    Last edited by jasonklee; 02-12-2010, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Don't bother finding it, I don't drive it to school.

Comment

• Ah ic. Never mind then. lol

No school on Monday. YEEEE
                        Last edited by jasonklee; 02-12-2010, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Yup! Love that.
                          But then that means I go straight to tuesday classes which means midterm! FTL!

Comment

• Anyone free to shoot on weekends? I am most of the time and i need some new stuff to shoot.

Originally posted by Moose
                            And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

• You can shoot my car? lol
                              its a 4x4 now but I want some nice shots of my car

Comment

• for sure, lets do a shoot in the mud then? hahahha, why is it not slammed anymore (i mean dumped, for you honda folk)?

Originally posted by Moose
                                And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

Working...
                                X