Comment

• wtf srsly even here NGC is beating SGC :facepalm:

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
      Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• Originally posted by Drewdown View Post
        whoa kalim is on stanceworks? :
        if you pay attention and look at the dates he kills chat everytime he post.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
        Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4_tOiLB_Ko"]YouTube - Mmkaay[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• k.
            -Kalim (klx photo studio)

Comment

• woo!

Comment

• -Kalim (klx photo studio)

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• If anyone wants to go to this I'm trying to set up a SF/Peninsula based caravan out to dublin so PM me

Comment

• hello norcal. seems like the sacramento meet was a huge fail. anyone wanna go to some dinky school car show here in sac? i will be there.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• dinky? lol i know the kid running it and i know its gonna be legit.
                        Flickr
                        need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

• -Kalim (klx photo studio)

Comment

• Hi norcal chat thread

Comment

• Originally posted by radiokilla View Post
                              Hi norcal chat thread
                              Hey radiokilla!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter

Comment

• sup jason. Is anybody from stanceworks going to hellaflush? I've resorted to joining the WFC caravan lol

Comment

Working...
                                X