X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• still so much to fix tho
      i need new tires for hte rear, adjust the coilovers, camber the fk out of the front, alignment, new windshield, puddle lights, quick release...etc. =]
      Flickr
      need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

• Originally posted by l!zerd View Post
        still so much to fix tho
        i need new tires for hte rear, adjust the coilovers, camber the fk out of the front, alignment, new windshield, puddle lights, quick release...etc. =]
        I plan on getting those too.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• olloloololo u know people?
          Flickr

Comment

• Wait....what?

Comment

• lol imean do u know people that can hook it up on lighting for cheap?
              Flickr

Comment

• Oh. No.

Gotta research.

Comment

• oh shieeeet! i got a place than sells em for $50 =D
                  Flickr

Comment

• i need tires 215 40 17s!! anyone got some!! i just got finished striping the clear coat off my wheels...time to polish..polish..polish!
                    -Jorge-

Comment

• lolololololo i **** polishing
                      Flickr

Comment

• i **** sanding!
                        -Jorge-

Comment

• Just about to send the application for a on track media pass at Formula D round 6. Hope I get it!

Comment

• baller.
                            Flickr

Comment

• good turn out tonite at munchies. hopefully the pics i took with my friends cam were good.

matrix was on point and james new wheels spoke for themselves!
                              Last edited by azncav; 08-13-2010, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• was a pretty good turn out, looking forward to seeing the pics
                                19x10-3 SSR Agle Strusse...19x11 -4...1999' Lexus GS400 blk/on/blk // // The Lexus is the Daily ! /link/VipdOut blog !!

Comment

Working...
                                X