• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ay whose the one with that black pocket rocket outside there in the front"
    "you remember that green mustang on 24's, YOU LIKE THAT SHIT HUH"

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

• LOLFKENRICER.

ugly greenass v6 mustang on chrome 22's with like 25 profile tires. hahahahaha
      SMH
      Flickr
      need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

• oohhhweeee! got some BBS for the beater!!

Last edited by 00bmw323; 07-24-2010, 05:51 PM.
        -Jorge-

Comment

• Nice, my DA's just about sold. ftw

Comment

• WTF why?
            -Jorge-

Comment

• It was just a random thing that happened, lol. I got talked into it by my parents and grandparents. Drove the hopefully new car today, and I likeeeddd itt soo much besides the fact its super fkn high.

Comment

• what car u getting?? u trading it in?
                -Jorge-

Comment

• Na not trading it in. But yea the cars a secret lol

Comment

• It won't be a secret...once I find out. haha :P

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Lol well it's a euro, and that's all I'm saying.

Comment

• Nice.

My Maxima is no more. Don't need to worry about it dying when I drive.

Instead, hand me down #2. 2007 Accord Coupe.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• is it a Bmw?

and can i has some parts??? Recaro (wink wink)!
                          Last edited by 00bmw323; 07-25-2010, 03:15 AM.
                          -Jorge-

Comment

• There goin with the car since I got no more oem sears =\ but I can get you a set for dirt cheap if ya want, black or red.
                            And good stuff Jason, I <3 7th gens. I wanna dump the hell outta ours =P

Comment

• Eastoaklandnigga!@#$%^&*
                              Flickr
                              need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                                There goin with the car since I got no more oem sears =\ but I can get you a set for dirt cheap if ya want, black or red.
                                And good stuff Jason, I <3 7th gens. I wanna dump the hell outta ours =P
                                Haha. Once my busy summer school is over, I need to find a job and put money into this.

Planned everything out. Just gotta buy the parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X