Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happends when u try to start?? any power?
    -Jorge-

Comment

• Same question. Did it crank?
      -Kalim (klx photo studio)

Comment

• gottis all striped down! now to some wetsand/polishing...

oh an rob u need any help i have Haynes book on 90-93 teggys so let me know if u need help!
        -Jorge-

Comment

• It doesnt do anything, no crank, not even any of the clicking from the relay. There is power, we even tried to jump it lol didnt do anything. I got the relay out and it looks like the solder points are pretty much done. So my dads gonna re solder them when he gets home in a bit. But I still probably wont be able to drive it this week, i also happened to break my seat even more and now it pretty much pulls apart in 2 spots.

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
            It doesnt do anything, no crank, not even any of the clicking from the relay. There is power, we even tried to jump it lol didnt do anything. I got the relay out and it looks like the solder points are pretty much done. So my dads gonna re solder them when he gets home in a bit. But I still probably wont be able to drive it this week, i also happened to break my seat even more and now it pretty much pulls apart in 2 spots.
            lol same shit happened to me i broke my seat looked on craigslist and 20 mins later got 2 front seats same color 15bucks! lol
            -Jorge-

Comment

• Ive been looking on craigslist for over a month... ahahaha so Im buying me a fkn recaro this week..

Comment

It doesnt do anything, no crank, not even any of the clicking from the relay. There is power, we even tried to jump it lol didnt do anything. I got the relay out and it looks like the solder points are pretty much done. So my dads gonna re solder them when he gets home in a bit. But I still probably wont be able to drive it this week, i also happened to break my seat even more and now it pretty much pulls apart in 2 spots.
                D'oh.

Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                lol same shit happened to me i broke my seat looked on craigslist and 20 mins later got 2 front seats same color 15bucks! lol
                Haha, score!

Comment

Ive been looking on craigslist for over a month... ahahaha so Im buying me a fkn recaro this week..
                  black and red??
                  -Jorge-

Comment

• Originally posted by l!zerd View Post
                    instead of goin off topic in other threads lets keep that ish here yo!
                    hahaha

sup norcal!
                    What is the car bra that you use?

Comment

• Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                      black and red??
                      Black with red stiching...I was going to get red, but there more money and since I'm only getting one this week I'd rather it not look completely outta place..

Comment

Black with red stiching...I was going to get red, but there more money and since I'm only getting one this week I'd rather it not look completely outta place..
                        lol, still a nice pick up!

Comment

• Yup yup...I already miss driving my car even tho the Civic has AC

Comment

• what civic? dude how many cars do u have?
                            -Jorge-

Comment

• This civic.. I only got 2 cars, the Civics my dad's.

Comment

• Fun BBQ at Gillis today, hella nice cars. The burger I had was BOMB too!
                                Wut?

Comment

Working...
                                X