Clear All

• ive been waking up at 2-3am in the morning for 2 1/2 years! lol

where do u work at now?
    -Jorge-

Comment

• I'm used to going to bed at 2-3am. Lol
      And I start tomorrow at gooooooogle

Comment

• google? u working from home or something??
        -Jorge-

Comment

• Nope, they got like a whole block of buildings in mountain view

Comment

• Originally posted by l!zerd View Post
            hahaha i moved the bi weekly meets to the bay area since i moved back home for the summer. ill be back up in stockton in the fall tho.

i think ppl still go to sonics every other tuesday night tho? hit up jorge or something. haha

i'm going to attend uop in the fall need to finish some classes then graduate from there whoopie so we should hang often and whos jorge? lol sorry i dont know people in here except you and joseph

Comment

• hit me up so i can actually go to meets

Comment

• Originally posted by sexxymee View Post
                i'm going to attend uop in the fall need to finish some classes then graduate from there whoopie so we should hang often and whos jorge? lol sorry i dont know people in here except you and joseph
                OHSHIT! HAHAHAH damn another thing to add to the level of "crackin" to my fall semester cuz once summer is over and i move back into the dorm's i know im be havin some fun. hahaha. jorge drives the black bmw e46 with the rusted hood and bike rack in stockton.

Originally posted by sexxymee View Post
                hit me up so i can actually go to meets
                wellllll if ur down for the drive, this sunday is the gillis motorsports bbq i set up down in san jose at their shop. 100ish cars will be rolling thru. it will definitely be a legit ass meet. come thruuu!
                Flickr
                need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

• Shieeeeeeet I'm already bored....

Comment

OHSHIT! HAHAHAH damn another thing to add to the level of "crackin" to my fall semester cuz once summer is over and i move back into the dorm's i know im be havin some fun. hahaha. jorge drives the black bmw e46 with the rusted hood and bike rack in stockton.

wellllll if ur down for the drive, this sunday is the gillis motorsports bbq i set up down in san jose at their shop. 100ish cars will be rolling thru. it will definitely be a legit ass meet. come thruuu!
                    lol i won't be living in dorms but im sure i'll be commuting have you gone to frat parties? hmmm e46 is that the only one i think ive seen him drove by hammer once not so sure

san jose? sunday? what time?

Comment

• Originally posted by sexxymee View Post
                      lol i won't be living in dorms but im sure i'll be commuting have you gone to frat parties? hmmm e46 is that the only one i think ive seen him drove by hammer once not so sure

san jose? sunday? what time?
                      haha fasho. i havent been to ones at uop. just the ones at sjsu. hahaha.
                      i think uve mentioned seeing him in stockton before.

san jose, this sunday at 12ish.
                      408 perrymont ave san jose ca
                      Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                        Shieeeeeeet I'm already bored....
                        at google?
                        ahahahahah damn
                        wat job did u get hired for anyway?
                        Flickr

Comment

• Too sit at a computer all day and make sure other people dont mess up with books...lol
                          Long ass day already, I'm going to have to take aspirin or something everyday cause I got a fkn headache.

Comment

she has....Hmmmm
                            Originally posted by sexxymee View Post
                            uhm k
                            so your that mexican who drives the bmw 323i e46 with a baby? with the orange rims?
                            i always see you on 8 st sometimes
                            -Jorge-

Comment

• l
                              o
                              l
                              i remember that but didnt feel like lookin for it

Comment

ive been to one in sjsu and a couple at uop crazy asians are nasty grinding on each other crazy parties too lol but yes we shall head to parties together

have i? ive seen one with out a orange hood but with orange rims un sure,, but hmm i'm not sure have to ask my boyfriend he has a acura tsx and wants to show off his car and he's really insecure lol

Comment

Working...
                                X