X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by l!zerd View Post
    oh?
    r u serious?
    well maybe u took our jokes the wrong way...
    all i was doin was laughin. def wasnt laughin at u tho. wow
    Originally posted by l!zerd View Post
    i was laughin cuz of the shit omar and u were tellin us about justin.
    thats when i noticed u started to get heated n shit.
    Originally posted by l!zerd View Post
    i dont see the reasoning behind u calling us assholes, atm.
    but there is still ur side of the story so im not rly gonna come to any conclusions.
    i told you guys my side already; i told the reasons why i ***** two people.

you guys laughed at the fact my ex told everyone he 'hit and quit' and the fact that justin called me ugly and shit.

i was like "seriously guys" SO MANY TIMES. and you guys just kept laughing. wtf? i thought you guys were my friends, but you all seem to defend the people that make my life miserable.

im going to leave it at that.
    feia0303
    - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• wth? we def werent defending the ppl that make ur life miserable.
      well shit if anything, i didnt realize i was being an "asshole" till after u made this post and im sorry about that.

like i said maybe u took the laughing the wrong way, i just know that when u told us that shit i was laughin just cuz i couldnt believe that theyd say shit like that cuz that shits def fucked up.
      Flickr
      need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

wth? we def werent defending the ppl that make ur life miserable.
        well shit if anything, i didnt realize i was being an "asshole" till after u made this post and im sorry about that.

like i said maybe u took the laughing the wrong way, i just know that when u told us that shit i was laughin just cuz i couldnt believe that theyd say shit like that cuz that shits def fucked up.
        not just YOU. being around a certain group of people has effects.
        the fact that no one even made the effort to comment "that's fucked up of them" and continue to laugh gives me a bad impression.

i don't you guys really understand. i don't show up to meets as much anymore because im afraid I will get bagged on. I can't even step foot near the evo guys because my ex embarrassed me enough, that all the guys think im a slut. what the fuck do i say when some guy I DON'T KNOW says "oh, YOU'RE sophia, that bitch Chris slept with?" what the fuck, seriously? i don't even know what to respond with. don't know about you guys, but i think that's fucked up.

im sorry, but i don't enjoy hanging around with people that rag on me, thanks.
        feia0303
        - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• Originally posted by feia0303 View Post
          not just YOU. being around a certain group of people has effects.
          the fact that no one even made the effort to comment "that's fucked up of them" and continue to laugh gives me a bad impression.

i don't you guys really understand. i don't show up to meets as much anymore because im afraid I will get bagged on. I can't even step foot near the evo guys because my ex embarrassed me enough, that all the guys think im a slut. what the fuck do i say when some guy I DON'T KNOW says "oh, YOU'RE sophia, that bitch Chris slept with?" what the fuck, seriously? i don't even know what to respond with. don't know about you guys, but i think that's fucked up.

im sorry, but i don't enjoy hanging around with people that rag on me, thanks.
          well im pretty sure jesse, jamil, omar and nico definitely didnt mean to hurt u or anything.
          but i get where ur comin from. i just found it a bit harsh comin at us callin us assholes and sayin fuck you.

i already knew about all the stuff u told us so i didnt rly bother to say much.

id suspect of just the evo guys thinkin of u that way and not everyone else. dont let that shit slow u down sophia, just keep doin ur thing and stay above all the stupid drama shit cuz all that stuff is gonna do is bring u down to their level of stupidity n shit. thats what u have friends for. now im not sure if u consider me ur friend anymore, but just to let u know, i wouldnt let anyone talk stupid shit like that about any of my friends, including you.
          Flickr

Comment

well im pretty sure jesse, jamil, omar and nico definitely didnt mean to hurt u or anything.
            but i get where ur comin from. i just found it a bit harsh comin at us callin us assholes and sayin fuck you.

i already knew about all the stuff u told us so i didnt rly bother to say much.

id suspect of just the evo guys thinkin of u that way and not everyone else. dont let that shit slow u down sophia, just keep doin ur thing and stay above all the stupid drama shit cuz all that stuff is gonna do is bring u down to their level of stupidity n shit. thats what u have friends for. now im not sure if u consider me ur friend anymore, but just to let u know, i wouldnt let anyone talk stupid shit like that about any of my friends, including you.

This is all deja vu, all this crap has happened before.

I done with most meets right now, so it wont happen again.
            feia0303
            - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• uhmok?
              Flickr

Comment

• :/
                -Kalim (klx photo studio)

Comment

• whoa..

.uhh sup peeps
                  -Jorge-

Comment

• smh
                    Flickr

Comment

• uhm hi guys

Comment

• =x hey...

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

• You comin to quicklys again hahaha

Comment

• lol when?

Comment

• idono i was just bored a little while ago... just finished up the car and yea nothing to do

Comment

• bro i was hella bored last night

Comment

Working...
                                X