Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got pulled over going 135 on the way home.
    i had pavel in my back seat asleep, with no seatbelt on and my license wasn't on me. i had a paper license with no photo on it, but i had my school ID.

the CHP officer is going south on I-5, and i'm going northbound.
    I see him on the other side.. he drives through the grassy center divide and gets behind me. i slow down and he pulls me over. (i was following drewdown, but he managed to get away )

so im sitting in my car, freaking the fuck out because:
    1) my car is probably going to be impounded.
    2) i will go to jail

and low and behold, the officer lets me off. he said "just watch your speed and watch out, because up ahead there are a few other cops"

and he was right.

i just had my encounter with the dopest CHP officer ever. EVER!!
    feia0303
    - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• lucky...i just got a fuukken ticket!!! SHIT!

i have to remove all my stickers!!! obstructing my view...WTF
      -Jorge-

Comment

• oh woww, that's lame! if i recall, you don't even have that many stickers!

i don't have any now. haha well, you can't even see them
        feia0303
        - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• lol i have like 6 or 7 now...
          -Jorge-

Comment

• daaaaamn.

so at bfest i finally met .... pswirl-izle

Originally posted by pswirley
            ohhai. i met a hot asian girl today.

it was very funny how i met him though
            feia0303
            - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              Have fun! I will be busy watching race cars racing @ Laguna Seca
              dude i knew you looked familiar rofl. i think you passed by us like three or four times the whole day

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

• so wsup guys monday night meets? or is everyone pooped out from socal trips???

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                  dude i knew you looked familiar rofl. i think you passed by us like three or four times the whole day
                  Serious? Where? My friends and I were moving around so much. haha

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    Serious? Where? My friends and I were moving around so much. haha
                    hahahah yea you guys were like all carrying backpacks and some long ass thing lol, pretty sure like once on the grandstands over the front straight and a few random spots inside the track.

Comment

so wsup guys monday night meets? or is everyone pooped out from socal trips???
                      ugh, idk! im exhausted. i don't want to drive anywhere eveer
                      feia0303
                      - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• Originally posted by feia0303 View Post
                        ugh, idk! im exhausted. i don't want to drive anywhere eveer
                        900 miles aint shit!!! lol =x pretty sure anthony's mileage was 4 digits lmao u fb whores!

Comment

hahahah yea you guys were like all carrying backpacks and some long ass thing lol, pretty sure like once on the grandstands over the front straight and a few random spots inside the track.
                          Nice.

Those long ass things were lawn chairs.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lol hella lucky the grandstand got uncomfortable ESPECIALLY when it got colder into the afternoon omfg, i was not ready for that weather change

Comment

900 miles aint shit!!! lol =x pretty sure anthony's mileage was 4 digits lmao u fb whores!
                              oh shut up, going to LA and back in one day for a fest was crazy.

i met my future hubbys at bfest. so fucking funny
                              feia0303
                              - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

lol hella lucky the grandstand got uncomfortable ESPECIALLY when it got colder into the afternoon omfg, i was not ready for that weather change
                                Yeah dude. I only wore a thin jacket. I forgot to bring a warmer sweater. -_-

Sometimes we would go back to our cars to eat some sandwiches my friend made or to take a nap. [Since the race was 6 hours]

Wanted to buy a Patrσn hoodie, didn't have enough money.

& my group missed out on getting autographs this time because we forgot the time it started.

Comment

Working...
                                X