Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up yo, i have some flashes for sale.
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pho/1582861745.html

Originally posted by Moose
    And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

• Those ****** on SH are a bunch of homos. End of story! Your car hella reminds me of this one that was on bayarearacing with your wheels flat black w/ red lip

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        First reaction would be "WTF..."
        Originally posted by l!zerd View Post
        x2.
        Originally posted by riboflavin View Post
        I'd be same. "WTF..."
        Originally posted by Jamil View Post
        X3

story of my lifeee.

he's a cocky evo driver.
        feia0303
        - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• lolwtf.
          sounds like a weak poser.
          Flickr
          need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

• Ya know, those people who commented on your car at SH are just close minded. Besides, there is no such thing as bad press.....

Comment

• hahaha
              jeeze, people these days. gotta stay open minded yo!
              Flickr

Comment

• ^^Right!? my car used to get ***** on on the daily. Why does your car have camber why are your wheels poking?! come on back in the day your were normal on LSD but now if you do anything to your car your either a Ricer or your car is ugly! wtf!?

Comment

• lol
                  gotta have tough skin and accept there are gonna be ****** out there who cant appreciate others taste in styling
                  Flickr

Comment

• My car has been getting ****/vandalized recently.

It got keyed last week and this week somone threw a soda cup and splashed coke all over my rim, fender, and door. I'm pretty sure it's those middle school kids across the street. Imma kill those f@#kers if I catch them.

Comment

• Mmm I kinda like my English class

Comment

• Originally posted by riboflavin View Post
                        My car has been getting ****/vandalized recently.

It got keyed last week and this week somone threw a soda cup and splashed coke all over my rim, fender, and door. I'm pretty sure it's those middle school kids across the street. Imma kill those f@#kers if I catch them.
                        Wow that sucks man hope you catch them!

Comment

• The problem is that when people don't get it, they just **** on it. I probably have the only truck on this entire forum but I come here for new ideas that I can incorporate into my rides...Gotta be open minded!

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                            Wow that sucks man hope you catch them!
                            yea it really sux.

I've always garaged my car ever since I bought it but I just got a new daily driver and it sits in garage now.

What pisses me off is that the car had stock rims for 2weeks prior and it was fine but I swapped them out to vs-xx's for BBQ meet and next morning it happened. It's pretty obvious what caused it, someone didn't like this stance/flush game.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnitedWeStance... View Post
                              The problem is that when people don't get it, they just **** on it. I probably have the only truck on this entire forum but I come here for new ideas that I can incorporate into my rides...Gotta be open minded!
                              cant wait to see a stanced pickup! =D

Originally posted by riboflavin View Post
                              yea it really sux.

I've always garaged my car ever since I bought it but I just got a new daily driver and it sits in garage now.

What pisses me off is that the car had stock rims for 2weeks prior and it was fine but I swapped them out to vs-xx's for BBQ meet and next morning it happened. It's pretty obvious what caused it, someone didn't like this stance/flush game.
                              shieeeeeeeeet i say make the alarm sensative as hell
                              it may be annoying but it'll improve ur chances of catchin em
                              Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by l!zerd View Post
                                cant wait to see a stanced pickup! =D
                                Well it wasn't stanced, but it was at the BBQ/ Get together. It was the bright red silverado. The only one on the street.... Its gonna cost a shit ton of money, but one day it will sit real nice...

Comment

Working...
                                X