Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sickk let me know and i'll put the pics over on flickr instead of smugmug.

Comment

• Well, they asked me who took pics so they can give you guys credits and I linked them to your flickr's and smugmug's.

Comment

• gangsta
        Flickr
        need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

• oh nice

Comment

• btw congrats on all your upcoming features, feels good doesn't it? also, how did they end up contacting you anyway?

oh yea, got a shoot coming up on the 21st boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Originally posted by Moose
            And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

• whatt let me tag along. lol

Comment

• Well, we exchanged emails and stuff. Feels good yup, can't wait to finish up the stance.....spring needs to come here sooner!

Comment

• This month needs to hurry up and finish. Then I'll have another damn car!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ripe Punani View Post
                    Damn, that's pretty low for a strut and spring combo.

Bilstein Sports are fine for me now, but I want H&R Race...and I can't do that because my car was made in 09/1991. So lame.

i needz moar lowwww
                    feia0303
                    - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• damnn i was just reading the comments on speed hunters about the charger, and some queer wrote" I said it when it was a random snap and I'll say it again: nice cop car, bad civilian car. I couldn't roll looking like a cop..." LMAO make no sense.. what an idiot

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by feia0303 View Post

i needz moar lowwww
                        i see racelands in your future
                        -Jorge-

Comment

• Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                          i see racelands in your future

we will see.

i'm about to pass out. so fucking tired
                          feia0303
                          - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                            damnn i was just reading the comments on speed hunters about the charger, and some queer wrote" I said it when it was a random snap and I'll say it again: nice cop car, bad civilian car. I couldn't roll looking like a cop..." LMAO make no sense.. what an idiot
                            LOL, I knew what I was getting myself into when I was working on the stance, so it's all good. There will be ****** but I know at the end of the day he will be telling his friends about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                              damnn i was just reading the comments on speed hunters about the charger, and some queer wrote" I said it when it was a random snap and I'll say it again: nice cop car, bad civilian car. I couldn't roll looking like a cop..." LMAO make no sense.. what an idiot
                              Yeah...I quickly learned before Speedhunters became famous that a lot of the commenters there were complete tools.

Oh AreTee, congratulations on the Speedhunters coverage! You deserve it. You should definitely come by the next time Gillis has another meet. I missed that burnout.

Comment

• LOL, I'm thinking I'll be getting some new tires in a couple weeks so I may be able to break them in. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X