No announcement yet.

Summer wheels for the Box...=)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Nelson are you down for a meet up by Brea, Placentia, YL area? NMiranda13 (Nilo) is from Anaheim Hills, Omarxb951 (Omar) is from Moreno Valley, and I'm from Rancho Cucamonga. I told Nilo to kick the idea out to the owner of Guppy Teahouse in YL to have a once a month meet there.

Plus, Nilo is working on a meet at Island Motorsports (Fullerton) too. TBD.
    the new freshness: http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/forum.htm

Comment

Originally posted by The Kirby View Post
      hahaha I was like hell yeah. this is the perfect site to throw up WESTSIDE!
      But Kirby...I thought u were from the east ?....like the FAR RRRRR EAST !!! haha

and yes let's do this folks...can we say a Sunday Afternoon in Yorba Linda ?...maybe within the next 2 weeks ?.. Pls tell a friend, even if they are not on here..thanks.
      "People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan"
      Sifu Richard bustillo - IMB Martial Arts Academy

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

yeah man 55/91 split is pretty much ideal spot. Its OC and almost IE.

Comment

Originally posted by NMiranda13 View Post
          But Kirby...I thought u were from the east ?....like the FAR RRRRR EAST !!! haha

and yes let's do this folks...can we say a Sunday Afternoon in Yorba Linda ?...maybe within the next 2 weeks ?.. Pls tell a friend, even if they are not on here..thanks.
          No way Nilo, thought you knew Kirby better than that. He's whiter than Wayne Brady

Comment

Originally posted by The Kirby View Post
            Hey Nelson are you down for a meet up by Brea, Placentia, YL area? NMiranda13 (Nilo) is from Anaheim Hills, Omarxb951 (Omar) is from Moreno Valley, and I'm from Rancho Cucamonga. I told Nilo to kick the idea out to the owner of Guppy Teahouse in YL to have a once a month meet there.

Plus, Nilo is working on a meet at Island Motorsports (Fullerton) too. TBD.
            yeah man, I'm down. I don't get out much anymore - married life w/ a baby. Wifie gets mad jealous LoL. I'm lucky if I can get out once a month for the socal euro meet @ el toro off the 5. But yeah, for sure I'd love another excuse to get out once a month. PM me the details when you know more specifics and yeah, for sure. I'll put the word out and try to get some others to roll too.

Comment

Originally posted by omarsxb951 View Post
              No way Nilo, thought you knew Kirby better than that. He's whiter than Wayne Brady
              No way..have you ever heard him speak Tagalog ?...bang bang bing bing bang bang bing bing...sounds like he just stepped off the boat !

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

No way..have you ever heard him speak Tagalog ?...bang bang bing bing bang bang bing bing...sounds like he just stepped off the boat !
                "the westside kida gang, kida gang bing bing bang"

Comment

This is the only time I've ever heard Kirby not sound white, haha
                  Parody featuring MC Edwardo doing his take on LIL JON's "Get Low" with a Filipino twist.Video Collaboration of DIS n DAT and JHM Productions. Please visit ww...

Comment

Originally posted by omarsxb951 View Post
                    This is the only time I've ever heard Kirby not sound white, haha
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUehAfErc_0
                    Baha..that's terrible !!..he is the original Filipino Hotdog !!

But have you ever heard him try to order take out /!..check this !

[http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...c6f7&ref=share

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Nilo sell me them equips!
                      emerson@migsmotorsports.com
                      MigsMotorsports.com
                      San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
                      Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

Originally posted by EMU View Post
                        Nilo sell me them equips!
                        hey bro, get in line. HAHAHAHA. You know Nilo aint gonna sell them wheels. I think he's got like 6 sets layin around his house used as chairs for those Filipino Karaoke/Facebook partys.

Comment

haha what up Kirby long time no see this is Emerson!

he probably using wheels as his coffee table!
                          MigsMotorsports.com
                          San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
                          Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

Originally posted by EMU View Post
                            haha what up Kirby long time no see this is Emerson!

he probably using wheels as his coffee table!
                            Yeah man. I miss your xB bro. I think I saw you at Travis's micro meet at Super Autotoys awhile back. You drive a IS wagon now right? Is the meet still going on in SD at Lolitas that Fred throws?

Comment

yup i miss the xB also! now im helping my cousin fix up hers!

yup that was me with the IS wagon now!

nah i aint down with Auto Fashion no more....long story!
                              MigsMotorsports.com

Comment

Damn u 2 ?!...I go away for a minute and u guys are baggi'n on me on my wheel whoring ?....hahaha punks !

and yes 19"s make great coffee tables and 15"s are cool looking stools !

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Working...
                                X