Comment

• Originally posted by SILV3R View Post
      Will stop by with nsr aj
      Fixed.

Comment

• 1 Hour to go!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Weather is great!
          I'll stop by. See you guys there!

Comment

• there better be some awesome pics. i feel like shit, super bummed on missing this

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Great turnout! Awesome seeing so many sick cars! Wish I could have stayed longer.

Let's see some pics!

Comment

• wish i coulda stayed longer too. :P

it was nice meeting a few people, i'm shy-ish so i didn't really introduce myself to anyone.
                I'm sophia, the chick with the e46
                feia0303
                - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• Originally posted by feia0303 View Post
                  wish i coulda stayed longer too. :P

it was nice meeting a few people, i'm shy-ish so i didn't really introduce myself to anyone.
                  It's all good. I didn't introduce myself either..heh

Was too busy taking pictures.

Overall, it was a good meet/bbq.
                  Last edited by jasonklee; 01-31-2010, 06:20 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• It was a good meet/bbq!

Comment

• omg still full from those hot dogs. Plenty of clean cars and a sick shop mixed in with great weather = full of win!

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

• today was amazing.. great cars. great people and i cooked my heart out at the BBQ. haha was nice meeting some of you guys.. we will have to have another meet sometime soon with some music outside.

Comment

• Yeah it was definitely a cool meet, saw a lot of nice cars i haven't seen yet. Definitely a nice shop too

Buy my wheels! http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32917

Comment

• Originally posted by feia0303 View Post
                            Great meeting you Sophia! Your E46 was looking good, even if it was on stock wheels.

It was a GREAT meet. A very chill time talking cars, meeting people, taking pictures, and stuffing my face with food. I'll have a few pictures of shortly.

Comment

• Great meet! Everyone I met was awesome! Will definitely have to do it again some time! Mike and Brian thanks for letting me tag along with you guys to Treasure Island after the meet! It was alot of fun! And it was nice to meet you as well Sophia!

Comment

• Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                                Great meeting you Sophia! Your E46 was looking good, even if it was on stock wheels.

It was a GREAT meet. A very chill time talking cars, meeting people, taking pictures, and stuffing my face with food. I'll have a few pictures of shortly.
                                Your car looked good with the different wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X